Menu
Would you take revenge if you broke with your boyfriend?
Nov 14, 2008 00:20
  • JIMMYB
Another lesson from the movie: Women are horrible. To continue your life, by loyal to her. Otherwise, you even don't know how and why you die if she means to kill you.
Nov 15, 2008 02:56
  • LIZXLI
Revenge? Never. There is a Chinese saying "好聚好散" ----Merry meet, merry part. If you can't be together, just be part.

Yes,I totally agree with BBQQ's opinion.
Nov 18, 2008 03:52
  • BBQQ
Lizxli, it is always easier said than done. I am just thinking about it this way. If I was put in that situation, I wouldn't know if I could what I said. I don't want to take revenge. But, I might be mad in that situation.
Nov 18, 2008 19:29
  • LIZXLI
BBQQ,

You know,as we are both girls,if someone had sex easily with that guy she like,she need to be sure that they would have a future.Otherwise,why no choose to be common friend for sometime to know of him better before have sex?If the girl could have sex so easily with that guy,she need to take it into consideration for the result coming.I have a friend who have a similar case like this.What I could to do to help her was to comfort her first and suggested her not to have sex with any guy so easily any more.In other cases,the guy might wanted to take a revenge on her for certain thing which was harmful for his friend or him,since they were working in the same company.My friend was a 女强人 at that time,she was a manager there.

What I could to do to help my friend was to comfort her first and suggested her not to have sex with any guy so easily.The more you think about it,the more painful you would feel.However,as far as I know,she might have special relationship with some men within the area she lives in,which was one reason,I think,her ex-husband divorced with her for getting news from others.All her friends including me,advice seemed useless,but hope her cheer up and be happy again.

Personally I will be mad as well in that situation and I may consult the psychologist for help.

Nov 18, 2008 20:53
  • BBQQ
"However,as far as I know,she might have special relationship with some men within the area she lives in,which was one reason,I think,her ex-husband divorced with her for getting news from others."

Then that's is her fault. First, she betrayed her husband and then her husband divorced her. Her husband did the right thing. If I were him, I would also divorce her too. Lizxli, no offence to your friend. She really did something wrong.

Now I am totally confused. If she had special relationshp with some other men (not only one guy), she must be good at dealing with this, not letting her husband discover this. She is a "Experienced Woman". Why could she be cheated by a guy? Impossible! It is easy for her to dump that guy if she didn't like him anymore.

Sorry Li. I have no sympathy with your friend. Since the day she cheated her husband, she should have known that she might be cheated too. Loyalty to your life partner is very important.
Nov 19, 2008 18:48
  • LIZXLI
"Why could she be cheated by a guy? Impossible! It is easy for her to dump that guy if she didn't like him anymore. "

Well,BBQQ,my friend had not yet met her ex-husband before she knew that guy,and it was her first time in sex with that guy.It was about a year later that she met her ex-husband by chance.She is a strong lady both in mind and career.Just don't want to talk about it any more.It was a sad thing.

I just want a peaceful world.

Nov 19, 2008 20:01
  • KEVIN0518
Another lesson: As Li has said, if you are not sure you and he/she have a future, please don't easily have sex with him/her. It is good for both of you. Now I completely understand why pre-marital sex is not encouraged.
Jan 27, 2009 03:19
GUESTJAI_MAL The best way to take revenge is to lead a better life in style.Forget that ***........ and yes you will defiitely get a better partner.Thats for sure.!!
Feb 15, 2009 02:26
  • LIZXLI
You are confindent! Really for sure?I think that we need to consult the God if possible.
Feb 15, 2009 19:18
GUEST5313 Why should I take revenge on him? Well, maybe I will thank him. Thank him for teaching me a lesson. Thank him for letting me know that such a man like him can't be trusted.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Would you take revenge if you broke with your boyfriend?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code