Menu
JR Foster
Dec 1, 2008 22:02
GUESTJEROEN Thanks!
Dec 8, 2008 00:50
GUESTJEROEN Is there an Indonesian Consulate in Shanghai where we can get an 60-day visa for visiting Indonesia? If not, do you know where the nearest embassy is and how long it takes to get an Indonesian visa?

thanks, Helmi en Jeroen
www.worldwideweblog.nl
Dec 8, 2008 03:14
  • ELLYSE
I don't know whether you can get a 60-day visa, but the Indonesian consulate is at 2200 Yan'an Xilu, phone number 86-21-62758885.
Dec 18, 2008 08:20
GUESTJEROEN Are you sure this is the Indonesian consulate? Because the Embassy of India is on the same address and with the same telephone number.
Jul 13, 2012 15:42
GUESTPRISCILA I need to get Work Visa for Saudi Arabia for a Medical Institute. Have Job Offer and Visa approval pareps from them. I did my graduation in Bangalore and got my Passport made in bangalore itself. Then I did my post graduation in Pune.My permanent address is of Haryana and am resident of same.I got my degree attested from HRD in bangalore and is in process in Mumbai for Post Graduation degree.Can you please tell me if I need to get the PCC both from Bangalore and Mumbai, and also Delhi. Or if I get it from Chandigarh, that would be sufficient.In any case, what will be the procedure and time required to get all pareps ready for Visa process to start and if you can help in getting this process done.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: JR Foster
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code