Menu
What does Santa Claus look like?
Dec 13, 2010 11:25
GUEST67236 i think that is weird that santa in greece is a spirit
Dec 14, 2010 20:38
GUESTAM The true story of Santa Claus begins with Nicholas, who was born during the third century in the village of Patara. At the time the area was Greek and is now on the southern coast of Turkey. His wealthy parents, who raised him to be a devout Christian, died in an epidemic while Nicholas was still young. Obeying Jesus' words to "sell what you own and give the money to the poor," Nicholas used his whole inheritance to assist the needy, the sick, and the suffering. He dedicated his life to serving God and was made Bishop of Myra while still a young man. Bishop Nicholas became known throughout the land for his generosity to the those in need, his love for children, and his concern for sailors and ships.

Under the Roman Emperor Diocletian, who ruthlessly persecuted Christians, Bishop Nicholas suffered for his faith, was exiled and imprisoned. The prisons were so full of bishops, priests, and deacons, there was no room for the real criminals—murderers, thieves and robbers. After his release, Nicholas attended the Council of Nicaea in AD 325. He died December 6, AD 343 in Myra and was buried in his cathedral church, where a unique relic, called manna, formed in his grave. This liquid substance, said to have healing powers, fostered the growth of devotion to Nicholas. The anniversary of his death became a day of celebration, St. Nicholas Day, December 6th (December 19 on the Julian Calendar).
Dec 15, 2010 10:19
GUESTNATALIE He has a big red red hat, a big waist coat , a black beltand big black boots that I think he looks like from Natalied
Dec 16, 2010 19:09
GUESTCAMERON santa gives presents
Dec 21, 2010 14:00
  • CARLOS
Ok, perhaps it is time to give a little education.

I live in Finland in a place called Korvatunturi. The Santa Claus village and workshop is in Rovaniemi.

I look like I have looked for hundreds of years.

Now, children, remember to behave yourself, soon Santa will kick his reindeers to flight and bring you gifts.

See here: http://www.santaclausvillage.info/

对不起,我们没有在中国我们的网站。也许明年。

Santa Carlos
Dec 21, 2010 20:19
  • HERBEAT
Hmm... so will you still be able to come to China without a Chinese website, Santa?:-)
Dec 24, 2010 07:04
GUEST42175 is this santa whos going to reply or is he to bizzy
Dec 27, 2010 12:30
  • CARLOS
Herbeat, sorry I had not time to answer earlier, quite busy before Christmas, you see...

I would be more than happy to give my answer now, but I am sure you understand I can't. The Union people... they don't approve anyone doing their work during the summer vacation.

Not that I have any complaints, I sure feel I have earned my vacation although some people say 364 days summer vacation is too long for anyone.

Carlos the Santa
Dec 27, 2010 20:59
  • HERBEAT
Haha, Carlos that's funny:-) But if you want to enjoy some sunny weather where it's still bloody cold, come to Beijing. It's sunny everyday but colder than anywhere else... It's just so silly... But anyway, enjoy your vacations. Maybe it would be a good idea to fly to NYC - all the flights are stopped due to the heavy heavy heavy snow so the sky would be clear to you:-)
Dec 29, 2010 11:14
  • CARLOS
Can't use reindeers for travelling. The others are useless without Rudolf and Rudolf has started drinking again. He must be sure his nose shines again when needed and he is well known for doing all his work perfectly.

Anyway, I think it is time to change my clothes and outfit to vacation look, so Santa will be seen again in the end of his summer time.

Carlos
Page 6 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What does Santa Claus look like?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code