Menu
What does Santa Claus look like?
Feb 11, 2012 07:52
  • VANESSAZHONG
Unfortunately, I am no longer a little kid. Haha...
Feb 13, 2012 20:48
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG

Unfortunately, I am no longer a little kid. Haha...

But you still want to know what the Santa looks like.
Feb 14, 2012 02:25
  • VANESSAZHONG
Yes, it's a dream to me. Go outside, enjoy the different cultures and amazing scenes.
Last edited by VANESSAZHONG: Feb 14, 2012 02:27
Feb 14, 2012 21:15
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Yes, it's a dream to me. Go outside, enjoy the different cultures and amazing scenes.

Do it if you can and leave no regrets when you get old. I am dreaming of traveling abroad but I do not have enough money Someday, I will fulfill my dream.
Feb 15, 2012 07:40
  • VANESSAZHONG
Yes, I have already begun to save money to afford my trip to go abroad. No shopping on the net and department stores! No snacks! Get the hard life started! ~
Feb 15, 2012 19:48
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Yes, I have already begun to save money to afford my trip to go abroad. No shopping on the net and department stores! No snacks! Get the hard life started! ~

It's cool. Will you bring your parents together to travel abroad? I sense that you were born in a good family.
Feb 16, 2012 08:30
  • VANESSAZHONG
Yes, I have a nice family and they treat me very well. I do hope they will go with me, but they don't like travelling. I'll go there with my friends, instead.
Feb 17, 2012 00:51
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Yes, I have a nice family and they treat me very well. I do hope they will go with me, but they don't like travelling. I'll go there with my friends, instead.

That's bad. I can not afford to bring my parents to travel abroad. But I am planning to bring them to visit Beijing and Tianjin very soon. My dad wants to go but my mom doesn't because she thinks the journey is too expensive.
Feb 17, 2012 09:49
  • VANESSAZHONG
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

That's bad. I can not afford to bring my parents to travel abroad. But I am planning to bring them to visit Beijing and Tianjin very soon. My dad wants to go but my mom doesn't because she thinks the journey is too expensive.

When it comes to travelling, money is becoming a big prolems to my parents. They think it's totally not worthy.
Feb 17, 2012 21:54
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

When it comes to travelling, money is becoming a big prolems to my parents. They think it's totally not worthy.

Maybe they save the money to buy dowery for you in the future. My mom leads a very simple life. She never spends money randomly.

I just think that they spend their whole lives to support me and my sister. It's time for us to repay them.
Page 9 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What does Santa Claus look like?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code