Menu
My chinese visa application was rejected again!
Mar 11, 2009 04:02
  • CHARBEN
Quote:

Originally Posted by MONICAMICHELLE View Post

well, wish you good luck.

China is holding a important meeting now.

The meeting is finished now
Mar 11, 2009 11:39
  • APAULT
The meeting was certainly not to do with the number of visas issued.

If you have been rejected for a visa there is little u can do about it, once a country hs refused you that's it, regardless of the reason. There is no point trying to get one through normal channels. However, we are talking about China so If you are prepared to spend enough money you can get a visa unless u really are a terrorist. You can contact agents - one of them will surely have the right contacts, but the price will be high.
Apr 12, 2009 19:23
GUESTRAM797 To Tony
dont wast ur time , once china reject your visa without telling you reason it means you are black listed in there computer,, some times with out reason just put u in a black list ,some times same name with others , some times maybe u have done some thing its normaly like you fight with some one in china and went to police station and after that once u leave the country u will be black listed,,any way the way to get china visa which i doupt it is same as some one told u to find the right agency who can have good connection and spend much money , but i think not possible , the other way is change ur passport change your name and ur birthday other wise dont wast ur time, and if you find way plz let me know coz one of my friends face the same problem now for 2 years
Apr 12, 2009 19:43
  • RAM797
my chinese visa was reject any one plz can help i will be greatful ,, it was rejected many time and some said cannot get any more ,, and ofcourse they dont give thte reason ,, any way i want to know what can i do is there any way to get it ?
Jun 3, 2010 08:18
GUESTFLARE What are some common reasons someone gets rejected for a Chinese visa?
Jun 5, 2010 06:36
  • APAULT
Not supplying the correct information requested on the form, but that is usually checked when you take the form into the issuing consulate and it is most likely to apply for visas other than 'L', tourist.

Applying from one of the countries from which they strictly monitor visitors (political reasons or simply because certin nationalities regularly overstay or are involved in unacceptable activities: you might be required to have enough finances, an invitation, return air ticket, booked accommodation etc. Being known to them as a political or religious activist or declaring a criminal record which they find unacceptable. Having previously been rejected or been deported for overstay or involvement in 'unsavoury' activities. Applying from a country other than your own: this depends on your nationality and where you apply and is a real pain to world travellers.
Jun 27, 2010 04:16
GUESTDANIEL Hello everyone, I am a dual citizen, both italian and english. I've been overstaying in China for a long time but since I'm married to a china girl and we have a daughter, they did not black list me, I've been forced to come to Hong Kong for 3 months before I could obtain long term visa in China again. Now, I went back to Italy for some time and en-route back to China I stopped in HK just to make visa, but it was rejected due to the bad record shown on my brit. passport. So i'm like stuck in HK. I was wondering.. If I renew my italian passport instead; by new I mean no record stamps or anything, then I'll go to Shenzhen or Macau where I never tried to apply for visa before... Will they give me the visa?
Jun 27, 2010 04:42
  • NANCYMOON
you may have a try to apply a new visa upon the new italy passport. in Macau. Or just entrust a visa assistant company to help you with your application.
Jun 28, 2010 14:26
  • APAULT
I don't think it will make much difference whether you apply in HK or in Macau. You should be able to enter on the Italian passport, though technically I think it is illegal: they ask whether you have ever been denied a visa, not whether you have ever been denied one on a paricular passport. Keep very quiet about the UK passport, and definitely keep it well hidden when passing through immigration.
Jun 29, 2010 02:38
GUESTDANIELE Thanks appault, about illegal... The officers themelves in China who followed my case suggested me to use another passport which has no bad records in it since the only feasible problem could be applying in HK or Macau as they warned me because of the record thing.. Infact, at the china embassy in wan chai they asked me to go back to Italy applying for China visa and no way it can be denied.. (but of course i aint going from hk to italy just to get to china LOL). I'm not black listed and I could now (after 3 months of re-entering) apply for a one year visa in China directly on my brit passport.. So it's only some headache those outside mainland china brearous always give.. Thanks for your reply again
Page 2 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: My chinese visa application was rejected again!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code