Menu
My chinese visa application was rejected again!
Aug 14, 2010 07:29
GUESTMANISH hello.last year i travel to china .but this time they reject my visa ,i dont knw why please help me.i have some buissness in china.
Aug 14, 2010 20:20
GUESTKYLE Maybe it is all because the Expo in Shanghai and the 16th Asia Games in Guang zhou, that make things tighter about issuing visas during this period.
Aug 16, 2010 20:06
  • APAULT
There can be many reasons. Did you ask at the consulate? Try using a Chinese visa agent if there are any where you are. But if the consulate decides they don't want to issue one...there's not much you can do about it.
Sep 26, 2010 05:28
  • COUNTWELLS
Quick question, I sent my visa application form off by post to an agency that charges a processing fee yesterday. I realized I forgot to put 'N/A' on the form in certain boxes like Chinese name etc...is this likely to cause a problem? Are they pedantic with things like this does anyone know? I woul hop not but if so and it is rejected would this exclude me from trying again?

Thanks
Sep 29, 2010 17:12
  • APAULT
I doubt that should be a problem and in any case if it matters the agent should sort it out for you.
Oct 3, 2010 14:04
GUEST51712 I was asked to leave China last year because of a visa infringement and had my visa cancelled even though I have a Chinese wife.

This year, I received an invitation letter from a school in mainland China in order to apply for a Z visa but my application was refused at the Chinese embassy in my country in the EU.

From reading the above posts, it would appear that I am black listed but they told me in China, I wasn't.

I have a new passport and would like to return. If I go to HK first, for which I don't need a visa due to my nationality, does anyone think I would be able to get a visiting family and friends visa because my wife is Chinese and we are still married or do you think, like I do, that this carries no weight whatsoever?

Sorry, I don't want to say which country I come from, the above should be enough detail.

Many thanks for your time.
Nov 15, 2010 08:41
  • MAIL2VFCI
Hi!
I'm from India and i want to travel to china for business reason. I've applied for Business VISA by submitting all the required documents including an invitation from a reputed chinese company. But the embassy has rejected my visa on no reasons to mention.
Now i've applied for Tourist VISA. Will my visa be approved?
Can I apply Chinese VISA from Hong Kong? If Yes! then to whom should i contact and how expensive will it be?
Kindly help me out. I'm frustrated.
Thank You.
Nov 23, 2010 16:12
GUESTGUTFRIED I also got refused without any reason given.

The "funny" thing is, that i was going to join my own wedding in China. Everything is organized, paid, and 15 of my friends from Europe booked the flight. And now THIS SHIT.

I called the embassy: I will never agian get a visa! Whow! What did i do wrong?
I travelled to Tibet 6 years ago... but apart from that, i have no idea.

just to inform you guys how "nice" they are...

Jan 17, 2011 15:48
  • DUGOUT
I overstayed my last visa in China because the school I was working at told me they were getting me a work visa but in reality they were doing nothing. They did not have a licence to get work visas so all 3 teachers at the school overstayed our visas while waiting.

The school was forced to pay a fine for having us work on expired visas and we were given 10 day exit visas. When I asked the PSB in China if I would have any trouble getting a new visa they said I could re-enter China again no problem. I applied for a new visa at home, Canada, but it seems that I have been "black listed". Is there anything that I can do? Can an agent help me? I could get a British Passport since my mother was born in the UK, is that my best option?

I was supposed to be getting married this summer to my Chinese girlfriend so this is a huge deal for me.

Thanks for any advice that can be offered.
Jan 17, 2011 19:40
  • JOHNNASH
I guess that there is star mark on your 10 days exit visa. The visa officer refuses your China visa application when he sees the star mark. It is advisable to apply for a new Canada passport. Even though you get a British passport, you have to use your Canada passport to apply for [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa.htm]China visa[/tcgurl] in Canada.
Page 3 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: My chinese visa application was rejected again!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code