Menu
Foxconn employee commits suicide over iPhone leak interrogations
Jul 29, 2009 21:45
GUESTSHENZHEN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GROWTHRING

Guest, is Chinese that cheap? Chinese traditionally is discouraged to fight for their rights to avoid conflicts, which is happening to overseas Chinese who uaually is the first to be gargeted if something happens. .

GROWTHRING, who said Chinese is cheap? I said thaf Foxconn is ridiculous. Where did you get that " Chinese traditionally is discouraged to fight for their rights to avoid conflicts" I don't know about how overseas Chinese react to the unjust treatments when they were expats in a foreign land. I don't have overseas Chinese friends. Which country are you from? Are the overseas Chinese around you weak in your eyes? If I were the parent of the deceased guy, I wouldn't accept the arbitration. I would surely file a lawsuit against Foxconn and Apple. What's your profession? Are you an attorney? If I were the parent of the victim and you were the attorney, would you take my case “Apple &Foxconn Bully Son to Death"?
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Foxconn employee commits suicide over iPhone leak interrogations
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code