Menu
A girl distributes about 1300 handouts to look for her Mr. Right!
Nov 12, 2009 22:18
  • BBQQ
A 24 years old girl with a diploma of a normal university has distributed about 1300 handouts in Lujiazui, the Finance & Trade Zone of Shanghai to seek her Mr. Right. She is a Chongqing girl. Last year, she came to Shanghai. She said that she sent out ten thousand resumes to find jobs. She once served as general manager, waitress and sales staff. Currently, she does retail business on her own. She doesn’t earn much money. She gets more than one thousand yuan per month.

She is a plain girl but has high requirements on her Mr. Right. First, he must be at least 180 cm tall. Second, he must hold a master’ diploma in Economics as well as a graduate from Qinghua or Beijing University. Third, he must be from the eastern coastal areas of China. Fourth, he should be between 25 and 28 and has no child.

According to her, people who graduated from Qinghua and Beijing Universities are smarter. “The one who master economics master the whole world.” She said. This is the reason why she requires her BF should be a master of Economics. She also believes that marrying a guy who is far away from her is good for their children in the future.

Well, some people disappointed her that she should consider her conditions first before making so many requirements on her husband-to-be. A guy said that those who could reach her requirements must be less than 100 in China.

What do you think of this girl?
Dec 10, 2009 21:30
  • JIMMYB
I admire her courage to seek her Mr. Right but she might be too harsh. She has high requirements on her Mr. Right. I am thinking if such a man will accept as his life partner. You know, he might have harsh requirements on her Mrs. Right too.
Jan 20, 2010 10:24
  • BWINKS
WHY DO CHINESE GIRLS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT SOCIAL STATUS/FINANCE?!

I mean, okay i understand we have instincts. and it's just plain instinct to be with the most succesful partner you can find... but every time i read about women from asia, it sounds like they are so god damn picky!

For instance, my last roomate who is from Tongji University had a pretty female best friend. He told me the other night that she just broke up with her boyfriend (some guy from the rural areas) only because he was broke and had bad financing. Her justification was that their finance would combine if they ever got married (true), and also because she is from the city and he is from the farm country... She was apparently pouting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know from personal experience (in america), as a guy i was horribly worried about my X (at the time my girlfriend) because she was almost $10k in debit (with the worst credit she could possibly have). At the time i was thinking about marrying her, and coming from a family that has NO financial trouble, this was very troubling! (You should have heard my parents *** )... but i loved her and stuck it out for her and for that matter don't regret it. I loved her. If a person truly loves another... then finance should only be a meir obstacle for them. At least that's my honest opinion
Feb 1, 2010 23:15
GUEST17197 Girls who make too many preconditions and stick with them, find out that they can't find Mr. Right. By then (10 or 20 years later) it is usually too late, so they lower their standards - and you can imagine what happens to them next...
Feb 1, 2010 23:50
  • YANGOLA
haha, i watched this tv program. BBQQ, I like your post.

I think she's kind of lovely, because she has her astonishing words there " 300 years ago and 300 years later, there's no one who will be more knowledgable than her. "

The hostess heard these words and forgot to close her lips. She might think she is monkey king that birth one in a thousand years.

But I don't assume her as a typical snobbish girl that should be blamed, she has problem 'Self-cognitive disorder'.

She probably has a good IQ and DQ (daring quotient), but definitely she has a low EQ and MQ (Mental Intelligence Quotient). She needs a psychologists.

The kinda girl who really should be blamed is who has twisty IQ and FQ "fortune quotient.' This girl thinking all about quick ways to be rich.
She needs nothing but the materials. Nothing serious, but money. So She probably need a moral teacher.
Feb 5, 2010 08:15
  • LOVEAVRIL
Is she called "Feng Jie" now?
Yesterday I read the newspaper,and before my winter holiday I watched a TV program,her words make me think she's really stupid,as a Chinese girl I can't stand her
Post a Reply to: A girl distributes about 1300 handouts to look for her Mr. Right!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code