Menu
Contact leading coaches and soccer agent based in China.
Nov 24, 2009 01:49
  • OUMA
Hi,

My interest is contact agents and soccer coaches based in China with intention of sending young talents and potential players for trials and eventually play in the top league.

Thanks,

Ouma
Dec 11, 2009 10:43
GUEST20535 Dear Sir,
I humbly wish to contact you because i want to send some young talents and potential players for trials and eventually play in the top league.

Baba.
Mar 10, 2011 19:24
GUESTJASOM We exporte brazilian Soccer players
Contact us
gmail.com|ws.esportes
Jasom Freire
Mar 11, 2011 01:19
GUEST11386 Hallo,

Please kindly get me contacts for soccer agents in China, Hongkong & Tiawan.

Thanks,

Ouma
Soccer scout
Mob: +254721778906
Mar 30, 2011 06:11
GUEST54127 mail me your cv and video link here gmail.com|heidekerandy
Jun 10, 2011 00:39
GUEST13142 dear sir,
I really wish to get in contect with you becouse am coming to china next week and i really need an agent to get me some trials in guangzhou.

thanks.
papa kpatar.
Jun 10, 2011 00:41
GUEST13142 hi sir
my email address is
yahoo.com.au|papakpatar

thanks
papakpatar
Jul 15, 2011 10:02
GUESTCHARLES Quality Players

Dear Agent,

My name is Mr Charles Chukwudi Ezeoke, I run football academy here in Nigeria and I have quality players. I have good strikers, midfielders and defenders.

I can bring in 15 players to any part of the world to show performance on the field of game, I have quality players but due to I lack good contact to push them out for the world to see what is my aim and my main reason to contact you.

I will be most appreciated if you can open your file of interest to me in order for me to give you more details about my players and other information’s you wants to know.

I will be glad to see your response towards this my good will effort.

Reply to ( hotmail.com|charleschuksezeoke ).

Yours Faithfully.

Mr Charles Chuks Ezeoke.
Jul 21, 2011 10:25
GUESTSAMUEL Dear Agent we are two good ladies player looking for a female team in China Striker an d defender...We have play in Cameroon,and Ghana now we want to come in China and have more experience We have China Visa we only need a team to receive us and play good soccer my email yahoo.fr|evengne or call me on 00233267637113...Efua Samuel and Ngo yap Merveille
Aug 12, 2011 14:07
GUESTERIVALDO Dear agent my name is Erivaldo Adriano , i'm 17 years old , live and play in spain for a local juvenil team called Race Jarama and i also play for a team called edukick madrid. I'm a very dynamic player good with both foots and very fast and skilled player. My position is striker, but i can also play left/right wing. I have alot of experience in the game i have played against some of the best soccer academies in the world such as , Real Madrid under 18 , Villa Real under 18, and Bolton WOnders under 18.. I currently in China beijing looking for a professional club for a trial.. I would appretiate to get your response by my email: hotmail.com|erivaldovizado
Aug 25, 2011 07:54
GUESTOKON Am Okon Eugene Francis,18years old,am from Camaroun.
my dream is to play football in China,i need your help sir,please.this is my number +23799444351 am most greatfull.
Page 1 of 53    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Contact leading coaches and soccer agent based in China.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code