Menu
Contact leading coaches and soccer agent based in China.
Nov 17, 2011 16:34
GUEST71183 I am a soccer coach with a UEFA A license seek involvement in China ... Please contact me at e mail: vernes.salkicevic @ gmail.com
At your request, send CV and copy of passport
Thank you in advance
Dec 11, 2011 06:22
GUESTVALERIY Hi! We have good players in China!
Dec 20, 2011 02:15
GUEST15650 Dear Sir,

Greetings to you Sir. I am CONTE AMARA. I am a footballer from
AFRICA GUINEENNE . I am presently residing in china. .

I play as a Midfielder.My cell phone 008615112199288

I will be very glad if you can kindly invite for trials in your Club,
as I will not dissappiont you.

I am very good, talented, intelligent and quality player,and I have
what it takes to be a player in your Club.

I am looking forward to your quick, kind and positive reply to my
request.

I am also looking forward to having a successful trials with you Club,
as well as to eventually sign for your Club.

I am expecting your prompt response to my mail. am the one that just call you now sir.

Thanking you Sir, in anticipation.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

CONTE AMARA
Jan 10, 2012 02:25
GUEST16222 Attn,

We are inviting players all over the world to come for admission to the new world class soccer academy in Norway and Switzerland respectively

Interested players must be between 14-24 years of age interested players should forward their details to us including 2 reference phone contact.

Email;hotmail.co.uk|southgatesports

Regards

Roland Blay
Jan 24, 2012 08:16
GUESTGUEST EMMA my names are emmanuel ekumah am a nigerian football star i play for light in nigeria.ill like to take my talent abroad.thanks.
Jan 29, 2012 00:40
GUEST13128 kindly get me contacts of leading soccer agents and scouts in China. I have a collection of talented players from Ghana who are interested in the Chinese league.
contact me Eddy on 00233-245388780, email yahoo.co.uk|eoseitutu2
Jan 29, 2012 00:59
GUESTNANA Dear sir
I am the communication and administration officer at a youth football development center also known as Eleven Lions FC based in Sunyani Ghana. I also scout for talented players all over Ghana. We have alot of talented players which I think Clubs, agents, scouts and coaches will be interested in and i will send their videos as soon as I hear from you soon. These players will like to play with clubs in China and Asia.We believe your agency can help these talented players effort to move to the next level in their profession. please contact me now

Nana Osei-Tutu
(Administrator)
64 cocoa street
Box 1728 sunyani B/A
Ghana W/A
Tel: 00233-245388780
email yahoo.co.uk|eoseitutu2
Jan 31, 2012 00:39
GUESTALI Dear Sir Or Madam
We hope you are fine.

We are manufacturers of all kinds of sports goods especially Soccer balls, Volley balls, Rugby ball, Shooting balls, Hand ball, Promotional ball, Base ball, Cricket Hard balls, sports wear and we have 24 years manufacturing experience.
Glad to see your website that you are dealing in products in which we have wide manufacturing experience. So please tell us, do you need anything from us, if yes then please visit our website www.mehtabsports.com where you can see our manufacturing range.
If you find any interesting model, please give us number and also tell us your suggested price, because we are ready produce goods on your suggested prices which we hope you will appreciate that.
If you have any question regarding any matter, you are most welcome to write us

Thank you for your cooperation and we are waiting your positive reply

Best regards
Ali Raza

MEHTAB SPORTS COMPANY

www.mehtabsports.com
mehtabsports.com|info

Ph: 0092-52-3542090
Fax: 0092-52-3542090
Cell:0092-321-7190205

ADDRESS: MOH: CHUNGI NO.8 ZAFARWAL ROAD
SIALKOT-51310, PAKISTAN
Feb 6, 2012 21:17
GUESTALFRED my name is Alfred Robinson.
i am 19 years old defensive midfielder currently playing for Club Desportivo Travodores a Division 2 Club in Cape Verde Premier League.
i am 5.10 fit tall, strong and well body balanced.
i have good and wonderful controls and good acelerations and a powerful right and left shot.
i crreated allot of passes to my strikers that gave us goals and also scored 14 goals in 23 matches that led my team to final.
Sir i wish to come to China for Try out.
i believe that if a scout see me he will be glad to invite give me a try out..
my contact are... hotmail.com|alfredrobinson TEL: 2389284495
my regards.
Feb 20, 2012 19:19
GUEST81475 Dear Agent,

Thank you for the roles you play in raising the standard of humanity. Soccer is my life, I play with Passion. I am currently living in Nanjing, China. I am looking for an Soccer Agent for a Trial.

Thanks
Page 2 of 53    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Contact leading coaches and soccer agent based in China.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code