Menu
macau to zhuhai
Oct 16, 2009 23:59
  • ELLYSE
Yes, Shenzhen airport -- Hong Kong -- Macau -- Zhuhai -- Shenzhen would be the best route. However note that you'll need a double-entry China visa.
Oct 22, 2009 02:45
GUESTBAOBEI CY WE WILL BE STAYING MACAU AND GO ZHUHAI...I AM A FILIPINO AND WITH PHILIPPINE PASSPORT. CAN I INSTANTLY GET 2 OR 3 DAYS VISA FROM THE BORDER ZHIHAI IMMIGRATION?

pLEASE REPLY
Feb 9, 2010 22:43
  • MPUGOZONG
Quote:

Originally Posted by TYRONE

actually the border closes at 12 AM and re-opens at 6 am. there are no 24 hour border crossings in macau/zhuhai

Hi there,

Would anyone please confirm that the Zhuhai GongBei to Macau border is open at 6 a.m. I have a flight to catch at Macau Intl Airport on 9 a.m., and I wonder if I would make it in time if I stay overnight in Zhuhai instead (to save on Hotel cost). Please let me know soon. Thank you very much....
Feb 10, 2010 10:28
  • WANHU
Enough time. You can take airport bus AP1 around 0630 as it reaches airport at 0700. You can also take a taxi. When the immigration gate opens at 0600 not many people crossing over.
Wan
Mar 19, 2010 04:23
GUEST36210
I will be arriving at Macau airport at 10am on saturday and would like to go directly to Zhuhai.
I am going with my mum who could not stand or walk for long time.
Understand that at that time Gongbei boarder will be very crowded, long-q and long distance walking required.
We are not able to do so with heavy luagge.
We are also thinking the option of Taipa- Heng qin, by using cross boarder bus or taxi (can cross boarder?)
from Macau airport. Would it be a better idea?
If money is not a matter, what is the fastest, most comfortable way for boader crossing.
Please advise, thank you.
Mar 19, 2010 20:25
  • WANHU
You can use private car from the airport. If you take bus you stil need to go down and queue in front of the immigration counter. The Chinese immigation counter usually has two lanes for foreigners.
Wan
Mar 19, 2010 21:29
GUEST36210 Thanks Wan, we come from the same country.
Thats mean we could use foreigners lane and need no to que up as Chinal local people?
How to get the private rental car ? from the airport or any advance booking require? that means we could just stay inside the car, no need to get down to line up for imigration, just like crossing to singapore?
If I manage to get such car, which route is faster, Gongbei or Heng Qin.
Our return is also via Macau airport, departure at 10:30am, monday. Could we manage to catch the flight as I know Gongbei open early in the morning but always very crowded, take 1 - 2 hour. Heng Qin will not open till 9:00am.
Highly appreciate for your futher advice. Thanks again.
Mar 20, 2010 17:07
  • WANHU
I asume you'll be using AirAsia? ETA is 1015. I am only relaying my experience. As you will probably be in Zhuhai right now, so I just want to say may you have a good time there. Going back to Macau, it's good if you arrive at the GB Port before 7 and usually in the morning less crowd, both at Chinese and Macau immigration counters.
Wan
Apr 25, 2010 09:17
GUEST54216 Hi

What is the cost of private car from Macau airport to Zhuhai?
Aug 16, 2010 08:54
GUESTSUSAN i like to know how long it would take to proces visa from macao to zhuhai imigrationoffice
Page 8 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: macau to zhuhai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code