Menu
western man marrying chinese woman in america on work visa questions on living toeather
Sep 27, 2011 00:06
GUEST71115 What is your birthday zodiac? What is her birthday zodiac? Doesn't sound like a zodiac love match. Each usually has ONLY 4, Sun Signs. Scorpio, ONLY has ONE Sun sign, that is a Match. Check out Suzanne Smither's books, on the subject, "How to find and Keep-someone to Love." If it's a Neutral or Difficult Love Match, RUN 4 your live! Do it NOW, while U can.
Sep 27, 2011 11:09
GUEST12018 I married her, we opened a buisness togeather and moved to an island....everything is ok at the moment...thanks
Mar 11, 2012 10:53
GUEST34190 well let me share some things with you. I am 51 and my girlfriend is 39 from china(Beijing)...she works 12 hours a day 6 days a week as well, she has a SS card and license before I met her and she is paying a attorney allot of money for a green card...yet from what you wrote ......this is something we have to accept because of western and Asian culture differences. she refuses to help on rent but she will do so many other things which shows her genuine heart.
Aug 29, 2012 17:32
GUEST87244 I can share a few things also. I currently am in a deeply committed relationship with a Chinese woman also. And she also works 7 days a week, 12 hrs a day. I can tell you that most of these women take ursury debts in China just to come here, and work these many days and hours to quickly pay the debts off.

Your woman is married, seeking a divorce, which explains why she did not want to move in with you so quickly. Having a relationship with another man pre- divorce is frowned upon by her Chinese peers.

I am sure she will offer some financial assistance to you once her debt in China is paid. But she should be helping with other things at home, which include cooking, cleaning, and keeping her husband happy. I can tell you, that if she is in fact living with you, her intentions are forever.

On a side note, it sounds to me like your not all that happy with her. Sounds like you are just wanting a chinese doll to have in your home, and perhaps its because your reaching middle age and you're lonely. No man should take on a wife hoping she will pay her "fair share". And even if my Chinese sweetheart had physical flaws, I would never tell her, let alone anyone else. To me, she could not be any more perfect.
Oct 6, 2012 22:08
GUEST19727 Is this for real??? Im an (ex) man whore so im sure I can help.

If your serious... dont spend money to enjoy time with any girl!!! I learned this from my three sissters. They will think you are a weak.

You have to start it right or it will not work. treat em like you meet em is what the pimps say.

Asians love a man that smells of pheromones. get some pherx spray it works.

be ready to kick her out at any time she will be nicer when she comes back.

Also dont take the sex very fast!!! Dates should always stay way under 20$ so go to the store and get fruit, honey or healthy snacks go to a nice free park. Ive got head before for a 2$ watermelon date.

The cheaper you are the richer and smarter she will think you are.

Stay far from the mall or you will be sad.

Remember They really work hard! And need time to unwind so give them extra space after working.

If you havnt started out like this.... find a new one.... talk to them ask if they are married get contact info and see how much better you can do it next time round.

Aug 8, 2013 09:32
GUEST36251 It sounds to me like you're trying to change this girl. She is 36 y/o and is already set in her ways, she's not going to change. You have met her more than halfway. Sit her down and tell her this is unacceptable behavior. There are many reasons why women and men get divorced, and it is not always the man's fault. Maybe she acted the same way with her first husband and he found her behavior unacceptable. Tell her she can go back to where she came from and stay unmarried, or she can start sharing her life with you and helping with the bills. It really sounds like she just wants her green card.
Aug 13, 2013 01:14
GUEST5435 It's easier to move a mountain out of your way than to change one's temper and personality. If you can stand her habits and shortcomings, then you can be with her. If not, just leave as early as you can.
Aug 1, 2014 17:12
GUEST55549 Update 4 years later.......

We are together 24hrs a day every day for last 4 years...

We're still together and own our own business, her oldest daughter now lives with us,
She is very spoiled but decent child with good values.
Wife just got her green card and this week is our third Anniversery married.
I just bought a new car for our gifts to each other. Honda crz from japan...

Yes it's been rough, the nagging and loss of affection still continues today, boy do I miss affection.

We're planing on going to china very soon to see her other children and family.

My wife, is very hard on me, unsupportive, don't think of me when she's out, never she comes home honey I got you something.... Rather it's always take take take in our relationship.

Money is a daily fight even though we even own our own business, when the store is slow I'm in trouble and yelled at...

Her daughter is lazy as far as chores because she says she don't get paid to do them.... I recently sold the new car I was letting her use and expect her to get her own now....

We are a family but I'm the only one dishing out love compassion and guidance....
I have to do sooo much for them and seem to never get anything in return....

When I call her when I'm out lots of times she just hangs up after talking,
Times she will just disappear take the car and go when my back is turned, no honey I'm going out bee back soon or nothing .....just gone just like right now..

Overall here is the bennifites...

I'm not alone,
I have small funds to work with
Have lots of toys, new car and motorcycles and ultralight aircraft and lots of value able belongings.......

She don't treat me like I wished to be treated, but I'm to understand this is how she is supposed to treat me..... It's my view that was sooo wrong

If you want a chinese woman you give up sooooo much.
But gain a simple life without severe drama like in American women...

We have traveled a lot to Vegas and Los angles, and now going to china.
We have new car, nice place to live, and our own business, and a 21 year old daughter with us now......

Am I happy? Yes? I hope, do I miss a lot of emotional love and affection hell yea..

What would make my life better,,,,
Tons of affection from her, stop talking about money, some oral once in a while, and most of all be grateful how much I've done for you and your family!

Thanks for following my posts, I just needed to vent I guess.
GOODBYE
Jul 20, 2016 06:25
GUEST18106 I m
Nov 20, 2017 01:58
GUEST45210 I dated a Chinese girl with the same behaviors came to find out she was not a real massage girl she was having sexual relations with most of her customers and promised I was the only man she was having sex with I got access to the servillance at her job from her boss and it was the most horrible experience seeing her on camera the things I seen was not believeable Chinese women are very big on making money so I will think twice before marriage
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: western man marrying chinese woman in america on work visa questions on living toeather
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code