Menu
reliable shenzhen interpreter/wholesale market guider/shenzhen purchaser/product inspector
Mar 5, 2011 02:48
  • SMILEWU
Shenzhen Interpreter/Shenzhen purchaser/Shenzhen Buying office/Business assistant/product inspector

Name: Smile Wu Gender: Female Age: 26
Work Exp.: over 3 years Current location: Shenzhen Oral English: fluently
MSN:hotmail.com|sz-interpreter e-mail:gmail.com|wuxiaoli85 Cell phone:+86 15914115740

What can I do for you?

1) Hotel reserve & Airport pick-up/drop-off.
2) Be your interpreter & wholesale market guider when you in shenzhen.
3) Products sourcing/factory visiting and assesment.
4) Local purchasing/order follow up/product inspection/shipping arrangement.
5) Provide car and driver service if need.

What's my advantages?

1) 3 years overseas sales background for electronics & electronic parts in Shenzhen.
Knowing all procedures of export and import.
2) Participated in HK Globalsources Fair, American CES show and Mombay electronics show. Will be skifully
to accompany you attend those trade fair.
3) Live in Huaqiangbei district which has the world biggest wholesale market of electronics and electronic components.
I can help you buying there with good quality but low price.
4) Have extensive knowledge in in-car entertainment, mobile phone & accessory, gaming sole & accessory, laptop
accessory, women's bag and gift industry.
5) Familliar with some reliable shipping companies who can save your shipping cost and make sure your
delivery safety.

After cooperated with me, you will found that I am a quite responsible people. For more, please feel free to contact me directly.

Last edited by SMILEWU: Mar 5, 2011 02:49
Mar 19, 2011 23:41
  • SMILEWU
Hello, this is Smile. I am a freelance agent living in Hua Qiang Bei, the center of Shenzhen, with more than three years old direct experience of trading, interpreting, assisting,
purchasing and conducting product inspections.

E-mail: gmail.com|wuxiaoli85 Tele: +86 15914115740

Mar 30, 2011 07:35
  • SMILEWU
interpreter & business assistant & Hua Qiang Bei Electronic market guider in Shenzhen +86 159-1411-5740

Hi, my name is Smile Wu. I am a freelance agent living in Hua Qiang Bei, the center of Shenzhen, with more than three years old direct experience of trading, interpreting, assisting,
purchasing and conducting product inspections.

Services Available
* Hotel reservations& Airport pick-up/ drop-off.
* Be your interpreter& wholesale market guider& business assistant when you in Shenzhen of China.
* Products sourcing& factory visiting / supplier assesment& price negotiation.
* Local purchasing & order follow up & product inspection before delivery & shipping arrangement & custom declaration.

Advantages
* Over 3 years of hand-on experience trading and purchasing with special attention to cusumer electronics products and accessories;
including car DVD player, cell phones & cell phone accessories, gaming consoles& gaming accessories, laptops and computer accessories,
women's bag and gift industries.
* Thorough knowledge of all importing and exporting procedures.
* Participation in HK Global Sources Fair, American CES Show and Mombay Electronics Show.
* Reside with close proximity of the Shenzhen Huaqiangbei Market, which is the world largest wholesale market of electronics and electronics components.
* A proven ability to negotiate on your behalf to ensure you receive better pricing on higher quality goods.
* Familiar with some reliable and dependable shipping companies who can save your time and money

contactor:Smile Wu Skype: smile850807 MSN: hotmail.com|sz-interpreter e-mail: gmail.com|wuxiaoli85 Tele: +86 159-1411-5740

Apr 1, 2011 01:06
  • SMILEWU
Hello, my name is Smile Wu. I am living in the world biggiest electronic market Hua Qiang Bei, the centre of Shenzhen, China. Due to my three years working experience of trading, interpreting, assisting, sourcing, purchasing and conduct product inspection, I have extensive knowledge on cell phone, cell phone accessory and component, gaming console, gaming accessory and component, security camera, car DVD, GPS, rear view mirror, reversing camera, laptop, laptop accessory, LED, IC, women's handbag, clothing, and etc. If now you you are looking for a good business assitant who can be your interpreter when you in China, and make sourcing, purchasing, follow up your order when you back to your country, please kindly contact me by Email: gmail.com|wuxiaoli85, Skype: smile850807, MSN: hotmail.com|sz-interpreter, Cell phone: +86 159-1411-5740

May 1, 2011 16:35
GUEST50224 HI I AM JAS
AND I AM FROM INDIA NEXT MONTH I M COMING SINGAPORE AND WANT TO COME SINGAPORE TO HONGKONG IN SHENZHEN AND I WANT TO SOME SHOPPING IN SHENZHEN MARKET. THIS IS MY NUM
91-8882929007 AND I NEED A GUIDE THANKYOU..
May 3, 2011 01:44
GUEST64221 my name is Mihloti mbhiza I would like to visit china shenzen and would like toknow how much is it going to cost me if you assit me for 5 days
May 3, 2011 01:52
GUEST64221 waiting for response my e-mail adress is yahoo.com|mtmbhiza
May 3, 2011 07:16
  • SMILEWU
Dear Mihloti mbhiza, I replied you by email already. Please kindly check .
Last edited by SMILEWU: May 3, 2011 07:17
May 6, 2011 02:36
  • SMILEWU
April is a busy month for business interpreting and buying assisting

May 13, 2011 00:15
  • HAPPY_LORNA
Our company also do same business , business assistant , please contact us , gmail.com|lorna.happybuy
www.csdee.com
May 19, 2011 23:08
GUESTCASSIEL “It is very hard to get sufficient and reliable supplier information as most of Chinese manufacturers are not very well known.

The cultural difference, language, misunderstanding of product specifications, supplier credibility, product quality, possible delivery delay and social compliance issues for you to source from China.

The key to success, lies in selecting right suppliers and keeping strict quality control.”

My service:

1) Your Business representative in China

2) English Translation

3) Reliable suppliers & Products Sourcing

4) Order following up

5) Coordinating between clients & Suppliers

6) Quality control

7) Shipping arrange

www.chinasourcinghomepage.com

Cassiel

Mob:+86 13728791705

MSN: hotmail.com|cassielsourcing

Email: yahoo.com|cassielsourcing

chinasourcinghomepage.com|cassiel
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: reliable shenzhen interpreter/wholesale market guider/shenzhen purchaser/product inspector
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code