Menu
how to forget the one you love?
May 23, 2011 21:39
GUEST34200 Hi, i can really understand wats ur gng thru.. hope u wud hav already got out of tht and moved on. but truly u can never ever forgive him or forget tht person. i wil tell my ex: im a divorcee and i fell in love wit one guy who made me believe tht he wil b wit me thru out my life. he made me all those goody goody promises in this world tht he wil never leave me no matter what. but now wen his parents came to know abt us and thy said a stern NO, he juz washed off his hands saying my parents not agreeing so this thing wont work. and he juz live a cool life now. but the one like me who loved him wit atmost dignity wil always suffer like this. now i can never imagine any other person other than him. but now u cannot force a person to come back. so Juz take your time and juz live a normal life.

Well wisher.
Jun 2, 2011 19:52
  • ATTA_BUTT
Yes well wisher! you are right.
Jul 18, 2011 00:51
GUEST29216 I tried to get with someone else, but I found it more harder cuz I dudnt ant my ex to find out.
Jul 21, 2011 04:04
  • JING86
Time can heal anything.
Try to occupy yourself with activities that you enjoy. Over time this pain will go away. GOod luck and remember there is more fish in the sea.

Source: my own expeirence with my ex.
Aug 12, 2011 21:39
GUESTPAMELA it's a mistake ! i tried to forget my ex by loving someone else.... but now this someone has left me :/ and i truly fell in love with him.... he's now my life and in the end i found that he's a traiter:/ i can't forget him now ..... but in the same time i love him and i hate him :)
Oct 30, 2011 09:34
GUESTSRI am also in this situation oly
its tough to forgot, but we need to forgot.
concentrate in any other work
and enjoy with ur friends
Nov 14, 2011 08:49
GUEST10249 there is a boy telling his gf that he is playing with other girls and told her to think about it. he said that he loves her and he is just playing with the other girls. what shall the girl do? the girl really wants to take care of the boy and turn the boy into a good one..not so playful at least
Nov 16, 2011 04:23
GUEST68225 i Am also suffering same problem, i dont know how to forget him i want to tell you onething behind every problem there is a solution i am also waiting for that day so pls dont lose your hope ok everything will be alright.......
Jan 20, 2012 01:13
GUESTMOHAN u can do anything...first u have to belive your self...dont adict to others love...then only ul be happy
Apr 5, 2012 23:33
GUESTNETO well actually im in the same situation my advice would be that firstable you need to think that there is nothing more importan than yourself so in this case if this guy cheats on you remember is somethin that is not making you good so in this case sometimes it is hard but if u dont put urself first you will never ever love someone else go out with other guys becose u wil never moven on if you dont do enything fo it god bless you
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: how to forget the one you love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code