Menu
how to forget the one you love?
May 5, 2012 04:38
GUEST72454 inlove with a 45 year old and i am 22.
we had great moments together, went out to different places in and around Namibia saw places for the first time, all went well but suddently all has again changed, he needed space and i needed attention it was very difficult to stay up to his expectations, i left the one i really loved for him, he was so sweet but never listened to me never allowed me to speak, i left him ones but he let go, told me he wants whats best for me, never really talked to me about wanting a life with me, about getting kids and me knowing his family. i came to Germany for a visit and all in water gone??? he thinks we dont match and that he wants a person with passions, own life and interest, was it wrong to love him? did i do the worst mistake of my life?? i cant leave without him, he has blocked all my contacts to him and wouldnt allow any of my calls, what can i do?? i love this guy so much?i dnt mind if i have to get a kid in him??please advice??
Thanks in Advance
Tasha
May 15, 2012 13:39
GUEST37166 i like a guy and we met in a social event. he is kind related to us .we started talkin on a social network but i was asked by my elders not to talk to him.so i ended my friendship with him on a bitter note but i still like him. it has been two years but i cant get over with it and now he has a new girlfriend
Jun 4, 2012 22:01
GUEST26143 Hi guys! i have to same problem, i love a guy since 10 moths we are togetter and he loves me too but since 2 weeks he start dating a gurl that is so sexy and he start talking me on bad ways. that problem is cause the girl that he's dating i know her already and each time i seen her i really really feel pain. i really dont know what to do and how to go far from this problem please guys help me
Jun 5, 2012 04:03
GUESTLISA I think the best way is to wait for your affection disappear.Do not pay so much attention to your feeling, what you need is just time,time and time.
Jun 11, 2012 03:02
GUEST16245 I had a gf we went 4 2 years we broke up coz she found sumone ells how do I forget her its now 2years singel and I can't let go of it its braking me plz help
Jul 7, 2012 22:10
GUESTSREE Its not that easy to forget them.keep it in mind that,that person dont deserve you.go on with ur life.
Sep 2, 2012 03:06
GUEST73194 spend more time wid ur family n frnds. dnt hang out n another love.
Sep 3, 2012 11:43
GUESTJITENDRA Hi, I am loving to someone and she belongs to other cast so her family members not ready with our relationship even after her conversation with family she is not doing good behavior with me and telling to me we can be good friend and i am one of the partner of the company so i am not able to fully concentrate on my work so please guide me what step should i take to concentrate on my work.
Dec 25, 2012 09:37
GUESTKANG HAENA There someone i really love but he din't know that i love him? he though i was only pretending it... i really want to forgete him but i don't want to move on to another men..because he's the only one for me...
Jan 8, 2013 08:50
GUEST97244 its not easy to forgot that guy you love becose its hurts when someone close to you do like that with you ... but wat we can do we cnt stop we have to move cnt stop our self for thoes how always with you ....
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: how to forget the one you love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code