• SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by SPRINGDAN View Post

⑦ Home decoration<br />
<br />
1. name: 万菱广场/ one link plaza<br />
add: 广州市越秀区解放南路39号 / guangzhou yuexiu jiefang nan lu no.39<br />
http://www.onelinkplaza.com/en/main.php<br />
this market is the oldest market, have factoies and trading compnay, most of the supplier upper 5 floor are factories.<br />
<br />
2.NAME: 美林家居...

I companied customer to mayland several days ago, lots of the stores are shut down, it may disopoint u if u visit.

The biggest home deco. market is ba da tong home deco. market/八达通家居市场, over half of the exhibitor on 2012.03's China international fair is from there.
Add: Foshan nanhai lishui/广佛高速盐步里水收费站旁
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Mar 26, 2012 00:59
Mar 26, 2012 01:00
  • WANHU
I just applied for an online visitor's badge. It's free for non-Chinese (mainland) resident.
Wan
Mar 26, 2012 02:05
  • SPRINGDAN
About the badge of attending canton fair.

It's free for foreign passport holder applying on line, with your invitation letter u need spend 100rmb to change it to badge on sight, then can use it for several years for free. if you lost that badge, need pay 200rmb to re-made it.

For Chinese translator charges 330/day.

And a kinder reminder to those who plan to make the badge on April 15- the first day of the fair, u'd better arrive before 8:40am or later than 12pm, otherwise will spend 2 hours waiting in line.

Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Mar 26, 2012 02:06
Mar 28, 2012 04:05
GUEST18243 hi Springdan,

I must say your information have been most useful! Thank you very much for sharing! :)

That being said, I'll be dropping by guangzhou sometime next week for purchasing men's clothings in bulk (tshirts, shirts, blazers, streetwear..). Where would you recommend me to go for fashionable young men's clothings and accessories?

p.s. I don't want fake branded stuff.

Thank you very much! :)
Apr 10, 2012 09:43
HI,

I am buying 10,000 tables from Foshan Shunde Vogue House of Furniture in Lecong Town. Is there a fabric/textile company that you can recommend that is close by? Also, i need a sewing machine factory to make covers for the small tables. I will also need a packaging company. Can you tell me any good names? Should I come to China or can you arrange this? I am havong it all shipped to Ontario Canada. I will try to attach pictures of art, package, table and covers!!!

Thank you,

Amanda Loughlin-Lihou
Apr 11, 2012 23:49
GUESTREGINA Hi Springdan,

You're so helpful.
Can i ask,for those people if they want to start a small clothing business.
Which of wholesale you recomend?I been to guangzhou once,that was quite sometime ago.And understand there's wholesale now change to 24hours,is that true?

Thanks
Regina
Apr 13, 2012 12:17
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by FINALEMADENTERPRISES View Post

HI,<br />
<br />
I am buying 10,000 tables from Foshan Shunde Vogue House of Furniture in Lecong Town. Is there a fabric/textile company that you can recommend that is close by? Also, i need a sewing machine factory to make covers for the small tables. I will also need a packaging company. Can you tell me any good names? Should I come ...

Hey Amanda,

If only for making covers and packages for those tables, you no need come to China specially, I can help to arrange that.

You can send me the pictures of art, package, table,covers and relevant requirement or specification.

For the textile/fabric,with your picture I can search in GZ zhong da texitile market (Name: China texitle city http://www.gzct.net/000.htm)- the price is better there. I have uncle owning clothes factory, he can make the sewing.

For the package, with your picture I will search through the market and feed you back the most suitable factory.

I will send you the covering and package samples by express delivery for confirm if you want.

I live in GZ, which is around 1 hours from lecong, I visit lecong frequently as my main field is furniture and building material.

When will be the delivery time of your table? It's better you give me your table's supplier's contacts, I can discuss about the arrangement with him also.

Welcome to drop me email for further discuss.

Thank you.

Spring Dan
hotmail.com|Spring_dan
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Apr 13, 2012 12:20
Apr 13, 2012 12:28
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTREGINA

Hi Springdan,

You're so helpful.
Can i ask,for those people if they want to start a small clothing business.
Which of wholesale you recomend?I been to guangzhou once,that was quite sometime ago.And understand there's wholesale now change to 24hours,is that true?

Thanks
Regina

The most commonly visit garment wholesale market is near GZ railway station as I mention in upper floor.

Since most of them do retail as well as wholesales, so small business is no problem.

For wholesale market near GZ railway station they open at 9am and close at 6pm, open at weekends, only close during China new year festival. I haven't hear any wholesale market open 24hours in GZ untill now.
Apr 13, 2012 12:56
  • SPRINGDAN
office furniture

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21202

Hello,<br />
<br />
Could you please share the address of office furniture malls in Foshan/Shunde.

Lecong of foshan is the biggest market for furniture without doubt.

there are over 20 furnitures malls in lecong. they are all nearby to each other, here are the name of different price level market for office furniture, with the name you can find them conviniently, all people there know these malls.

for office furniture:
high price level
1. Name:“louvre ” 罗浮宫家具博览中心
office furniture location: first floor
http://www.lcifec.com/
2. Name:"redstar macalline" 红星美凯龙 http://www.lcredstar.com/en/

Middle price level
1. Name: "Sunlink furniture city ( north section)" 顺联北区
office furniture location: Block 9 to 11. There are 6 companies in block 11 that manufacture some items for you and can found all other items for you.
2. Name: Sunlink furniture city ( south section) 顺联南区

Low price level
Name: lecong international furniture city 乐从国际家私城
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Apr 13, 2012 13:08
Apr 14, 2012 08:05
GUESTKCWONG hi Spring, tell me about where the hardware and furniture hardware wholesale market i can find in guangzhou, thankyou.
Page 3 of 68    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code