Menu
biggest shopping street in xiamen?
May 8, 2005 07:23
  • MORGUNBLADID
Does anybody know the name of the biggest shopping street in xiamen??
May 8, 2005 09:06
  • DEE0228
Hi,
The following places are very famous shopping centers in Xiamen:
Zhong Shan Lu
Shi Mao Shang Cheng (Shi Mao Commercial Building)
SM Cheng Shi Guang Chang (SM City Square)
May 9, 2005 06:35
  • MORGUNBLADID
Hi thank's for the information.. are you living in xiamen? is it nice there ? i am going there next fall in september and i am going to stay for some time with my family we are coming from Iceland so it will be wery different for us..but i look forward to it
Jun 26, 2005 08:32
  • YR20405
I've been to xiamen for a 2 day stay it was pretty nice, had wonderful scenery. went hiking up this high mountain it had river falls, parks etc... i can't remember the name but once you get to the top you see the whole city it's terrific. You should also visit the xiaman island just across the sea, get there by ferry only a few minutes. The island has some historical buildings/ theres alot more to see wilst there.
Have fun while your therir it's worth your time.
Jun 26, 2005 13:17
  • ELSA
Dear Morganblund:

I revisited Xiamen this April. Zhong Shan Rd is a famous old street with plenty of shops.And this year a newly built mall with classy good shops. Just within 3 minutes walking time to the back street Ting Ann road corner Siming Nan (south) road,the flea market starts after 6 PM. Do visit the SM city and World Trade shopping mall within 1 minute walking timefrom the Train station-nice food shops on the 5th floor and Walmart too.
Jun 26, 2005 13:21
  • ELSA
Dear Morgunblandid:

I revisited Xiamen this April. Zhong Shan Rd is a famous old street with plenty of shops.And this year a newly built mall with classy good shops. Just within 3 minutes walking time to the back street Ting Ann road corner Siming Nan (south) road,the flea market starts after 6 PM. Do visit the SM city and World Trade shopping mall within 1 minute walking timefrom the Train station-nice food shops on the 5th floor and Walmart too. There is also the Trust Mart dept store and supermarket in Siming Nan Rd and Xiahe Rd.about 1.5 Km. from the train station.
Jul 21, 2005 16:44
  • QUICKPLAT555
Thanks for all the informations above. Does anyone have a good map of the City, in particular, the mountain, riverfall, SM city and such. I am going there with a hot girl, trying to make good impression ~_* Any romantic suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Jul 30, 2005 09:08
  • WAME
Ha,there is a great place for u to find romantic stuff.A lake named"lake of lovers" just inside the Xiamen University,you need to climb a little bit.I been there with my girl before at nite..really a nice place for everything.
Aug 27, 2005 20:08
  • QUICKPLAT555
thanks
Aug 28, 2005 06:43
  • ISAANALEX
To go further with the original questions; can anyone advise what sort of goods are on sale in the markets? Are they big, small, good value, etc?

I am interested in tracking down Gilllette products produced in China. From what I hear Yiwu (near Shianghai) sounds the best place, but Xiamen is the most convenient place for me to shop...

Cheers,
Alex
Nov 12, 2007 23:53
GUEST26239 CAN YOU GIVE ME AN IDEA REGARDING THE LONG TOU SHOPPING STREET?
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: biggest shopping street in xiamen?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code