Menu
New Visa & Immigration regulations from July 1st 2013
Sep 22, 2013 04:28
GUEST89186 anybody knows visa requirements for Q2 visa ?
Sep 22, 2013 20:13
GUEST5895 requirements for Q2:
1. Passport: orginal passport with the validity of six months at least and blank pages and a copy of its information page
2. Application form: filled 2013 application form. Please fill it online and print it out since handwritten version is not accepted anymore.
3. Photo: a recent passport size photo.
4. Invitation letter: it should be sent by Chinese citizens or foreigners who have permanent resident permit in PRC.
5. A copy of the Chinese citizen's ID card or foreigners' passport and permanent resident permit copyies.
Sep 23, 2013 04:23
GUEST11166 Are Hong Kong work permit holders allowed to apply for a Chinese Visa from Hong Kong? I shall be relocating to HK from India and would be required to travel to China for work on numerous occasions!! Thanks
Sep 23, 2013 04:35
GUEST5780
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST11166

Are Hong Kong work permit holders allowed to apply for a Chinese Visa from Hong Kong? I shall be relocating to HK from India and would be required to travel to China for work on numerous occasions!! Thanks

Yes, I think you can apply in HK. If you are worried about this, please call
Division of Visa for Foreigners for help:

Tel: 852-34132300( 24 hour Recorded Visa Information Service)

852-34132424 (Live Answering Telephone available in office hours )

Sep 24, 2013 02:30
GUEST11166 Iam an Indian hired by a Hong Kong Company in the capacity of a consultant to work for them in Shenzhen, China. My consulting contract lasts for 2 years and I shall be travelling a fair amount within China and also to Hong Kong. Can somebody please tell me an appropriate visa to apply for? Should I apply for a Chinese F type multiple entry visa or a Hong Kong work permit? Although I wont be living in HK, can I obtain a HK work permit and travel to China often? Also, is there a limit to the number of days per year one can stay in China on a multiple entry F type visa? Also, if I come in a single entry visa, can I have it extended while staying in China?? please help!!! thanks a ton!! Godspeed!!!
Sep 25, 2013 01:31
GUEST7990 I think you need to apply for a six months or one year multiple M type (for the business activities in PRC). Therefore, you can go from HK to Shenzhen or vice versa as you wish.

Single entry one can be extended but it's troublesome for people in your situation. If you hold a single entry one, you can just enter mainland China once.

Indians can stay for 14 days at most in HK without visa. Since you have HK work permit
Sep 25, 2013 04:23
GUEST11166 Thanks a ton!!! I should ideally apply for a M type visa from the country of my residence right????? also I WONT be staying in Hong Kong but shall be travelling to my office regularly, can the Hong Kong Company take up a guest house for me in Shenzhen?? I can stay in China only 30 days on EACH VISIT RIGHT??? so may be I can go to Hong Kong for a couple of days and re-enter PRC!!! is that a permissible option??
Sep 26, 2013 04:15
GUEST7990 GUEST11166,

I am afraid that I gave you the inaccurate information. I am sure that you have to apply for a multiple entry one for Shenzhen. But I don't know which type you should apply (M or F). If you have a multiple entry one for PRC, you should notice that you can't stay longer than the "Duration of Stay" approved by the embassy each time.

If you are hired by the HK company, I don't know if you have to apply for the entry permit for employment in HK. Please do contact your employer and see if they can help you. As four the guest house in Shenzhen, I think you shoud negotiate with our employer.
Nov 11, 2013 20:03
GUEST18358 Dear all,

any news on new regulations or some regulations which have been softened?

I have a 6 month multiple entry F business visa and want to extend it for 3 months in Hongkong with offical invitation letter & co.

My fear is that in Hong Kong they will not give me anything anymore and just send me back to Germany...

Any experiences lately in Hongkong about getting visas?

Thanks a lot!
Jess
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: New Visa & Immigration regulations from July 1st 2013
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code