Menu
China Foshan building material & furniture market, Zhongshan lighting market
Jan 4, 2015 01:35
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST57674

Hi SPRNGDAN,

Happy new year!
My family are planning visit China Foshan in early March to buy furniture and building material for my home decoration, will you assist us?
Will you send me email to gmail.com|panel77.

Thank you.
Ahmed

Hey Ahmed,

I sent email to you just now, Pls kindly check it. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Spring Dan
hotmail.com|spring_dan
Jan 9, 2015 23:08
GUEST14176 Hi Spring, this Ivy from Romania, Am looking for assist during my stay in Foshan on Jan. 20 to 26. Will you contact with me by yahoo.com|ivyfurniture ? Thank you.
Jan 9, 2015 23:12
GUEST14176 Hello,

My name is Alan,

We are building a house in German and we need to buy all the building materials. I want to know what the cost of your service? And are you free to work end of March?

Thanks,

Alan
Jan 12, 2015 19:50
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST14176

Hi Spring, this Ivy from Romania, Am looking for assist during my stay in Foshan on Jan. 20 to 26. Will you contact with me by yahoo.com|ivyfurniture ? Thank you.

Hey Ivy,

Thanks for your msg, I will be available to assist you from Jan. 20th to 26, sent you email just now, pls kindly check it.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Spring Dan
Email: hotmail.com|Spring_dan
Whatsapp/ Mobile No.: 0086 13560075057
Jan 27, 2015 16:26
GUEST01217 Hi Springdan!

I'm looking for factories that can supply me the best quality agricultural machinery in China. Could you please recommend me any? My company is based in Cambodia, and we're looking to expand our products and brands.

Thanks

Chai Vaughn

Email: gmail.com|chaivaughn
Jan 29, 2015 04:41
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST01217 View Post

Hi Springdan!<br />
<br />
I'm looking for factories that can supply me the best quality agricultural machinery in China. Could you please recommend me any? My company is based in Cambodia, and we're looking to expand our products and brands. <br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
<br />
Chai Vaughn<br />
<br />
Email: chaivau...

Hi Chai,

Since we are focusing on building material&furniture&lighting purchase agency, so not familiar about the detail agriculture machine factory.

The best way for you to find factory is attending the professional fair :)

Cheers,
Spring Dan
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Jan 29, 2015 04:43
Feb 17, 2015 04:20
  • SPRINGDAN
Hi my dear friends,

I am in Dubai right now, will stay here till Feb. 26, if anyone in Dubai interested about sourcing builiding material/furniture/lighting from China, welcome to contact with me. It will be a honor to visit you in your office.

We are purchase agent specialized in building material & furniture & lighting since 2008. In 2014 we Helped lots of customer purchase building material & Furniture & Lighting for their own home decoration, like customer from Saudi Arabia, Dubai, US, Canada, German, Romania, Holland, Australia, Russia, Pakistan, Malaysia Etc.

Besides personal home decoration, we do project purchase. We helped customer purchasing building material & lighting & furniture for 14 apartment Australia project, 4 villa Kenya project, and Qatar airline crew apartment project.

We can help you source, arrange order with factory, do QC, collect your goods, arrange shipping and documents till you get goods on your country port, you only need do customs clearance in your County.

Service Provided:
1) Business Interpretation : fair, market, factory visit interpretation
charge: 100USD/day (8 hours/day, customer pay for transportation & work meal)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Purchase agency : sourcing, factory audit, QC, collect goods, arrange shipping and more.
Charge: 5% commission of the total goods amount (No interpretation charge while your purchase amount over 30,000USD.)

How does it works?
1.Source products.
2.Send you Proforma Invoice including all products details & shipping rate & our commission.
3.You transfer us 30% products deposit by TT/LC.
4.We make contract with factories, pay 30% deposit to different factories.
5.We follow the production process, do Quality Control and send you Quality Control report. You transfer us 70% balance once Quality Control report is qualified.
6.We pay factory 70% balance.
7.We collect goods and arrange loading container.
8.We arrange logistics and customs clearance, send you original Bill of Lading & Commercial Invoice & Packing List and other relevant documents, till you get the goods in your country port.

I have keep answering questions on open forum for years. Provide free detail consultation about building material & Furniture & Lighting purchase from Foshan/zhongshan, answering individual questions about wholesale market in Guangzhou/foshan/zhognshan and nearby city.
http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=76421
http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=67242

There are some feedback from my previous customers on following website FYI.
http://www.freeiva.com/chinaguide/iva_details/16925#feedbacks

Welcome to contact with me. I will be glad to assist you as much as possible.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Spring Dan
Emai: hotmail.com|Spring_dan
Mobile No./Whatsapp.: 0086 13560075057
Feb 17, 2015 04:33
  • SPRINGDAN
Hi Everyone,

I am during my Dubai trip right now, if you are in Dubai and interested to buy building material/furniture from China, welcome to contact with me, I will be glad to visit you in you office.

We are purchase agent specialized in Building material and furniture since 2008.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Spring Dan
Emai: hotmail.com|Spring_dan
Mobile No./Whatsapp.: 0086 13560075057
Feb 17, 2015 04:35
  • SPRINGDAN
We are specialized in building material & furniture & lighting since 2008. In 2014 we Helped lots of customer purchase building material & Furniture & Lighting for their own home decoration, like customer from Saudi Arabia, Dubai, US, Canada, German, Romania, Holland, Australia, Russia, Pakistan, Malaysia Etc.

Besides personal home decoration, we do project purchase. We helped customer purchasing building material & lighting & furniture for 14 apartment Australia project, 4 villa Kenya project, and Qatar airline crew apartment project.

We can help you source, arrange order with factory, do QC, collect your goods, arrange shipping and documents till you get goods on your country port, you only need do customs clearance in your County.

Service Provided:
1) Business Interpretation : fair, market, factory visit interpretation
charge: 100USD/day (8 hours/day, customer pay for transportation & work meal)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Purchase agency : sourcing, factory audit, QC, collect goods, arrange shipping and more.
Charge: 5% commission of the total goods amount (No interpretation charge while your purchase amount over 30,000USD.)

How does it works?
1.Source products.
2.Send you Proforma Invoice including all products details & shipping rate & our commission.
3.You transfer us 30% products deposit by TT/LC.
4.We make contract with factories, pay 30% deposit to different factories.
5.We follow the production process, do Quality Control and send you Quality Control report. You transfer us 70% balance once Quality Control report is qualified.
6.We pay factory 70% balance.
7.We collect goods and arrange loading container.
8.We arrange logistics and customs clearance, send you original Bill of Lading & Commercial Invoice & Packing List and other relevant documents, till you get the goods in your country port.

Welcome to contact with me. I will be glad to assist you as much as possible.
Feb 17, 2015 04:41
GUEST57232 Dear SPRINGDAN,

It's a good coincidence that you are in Dubai right now, I will go Guangzhou in March to visit fair. I tried to call you but no answer, pls call me back at 0507124158, Thank you, Ali
Page 6 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China Foshan building material & furniture market, Zhongshan lighting market
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code