- Points: 451
- Date of Birth:
- Zip Code:
- Member Since:
Apr 30, 2008 00:00
- Last Login:
Apr 25, 2010 22:26
- All Posts Forum Postings by JSUMMERS83 (134)
- Get a FREE Travel ebook for your trip to Turpan
| China Tour Guide | Apr 25, 2010 22:31
- Sandstorms Paint Xinjiang's Hotan Orange
| Amusement | Mar 14, 2010 21:36
- RE:Two Xinjiang Men Charged with Murder by Stoning
| News Flash | Mar 14, 2010 21:32
- RE:Adidas is very likely to gain the naming right of Bird Nest!
| Sports | Feb 27, 2009 21:10
- All ReviewsTravel Reviews by JSUMMERS83(12)
- Disappointing Destination in Xinjiang''s Desert
From Kashgar | Mar 27, 2009 03:54
- The Fragrant Concubine''s (Not-So) Final Grave
From Kashgar | Mar 15, 2009 02:37
- Travel Tips by JSUMMERS83 (0)
- All Journals Travel Journals by JSUMMERS83 (11)
- Kashgar | October 1, 2008 - October 5, 2008
October holiday in Kashgar was a perfect time to experience life in the Muslim world at a time when tourism is not at its peak. My wife and I saw beautiful mountains and stunning desert, all in a matter of just 6 days. Amazing.
- Xian | February 3, 2008 - February 8, 2008
Another trip to Xi'an is marked by the Chinese New Year...firecrackers going off everywhere!!
- Beijing | January 27, 2008 - February 3, 2008
Another trip to Beijing allows us to see two new sites - the Temple of Heaven and the Olympic buildings.
- Shanghai | July 27, 2007 - July 30, 2007
We took a three day stop in Shanghai on our way out of the country back to America. We were able to experience the Bund, different parks and gardens, the Pearl Tower, the aquarium near the tower, and of course, the sweet Mag-lev train to Pudong airport!
- Urumqi | November 22, 2006 - November 24, 2006
A quick trip to the capital is all we need to restock on imported goods, do some shopping, and buy some DVD's!
- All Photo Albums Photo Albums by JSUMMERS83 (3)
Category: Hong Kong
Feb 5, 2009 10:25
Mar 27, 2009 03:54
- Videos & Music by JSUMMERS83 (0)
- Travel Q & A by JSUMMERS83 (0)