A Trip in Shanghai

Written by Jul 1, 2007 06:07
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Every city has a key word in itself. Some are“classic”, some are“mordern”,others are “warm” and “peaceful”,which magically clears up all the annoying thoughts.While Shanghai impressed me by its interculture image.I love this city tremendously because it profoundly shows how strong the allure of the city is to people’s memory,representing love and joy.

In Shanghai’s Jungian District, different sized of western style cafes could be found here and there. Taking a walk in Jungian District, you will surprisingly see a little & warm or large & nice café every two steps.Historically Shanghai had the access to get a culture exchange with western culture,people are able to read from the building style around,which is greatly different from that of Chinese traditional houses.

Dreaming House,Felicity,Coffee Inn and Wonderful Land,etc,those cafes present mysterious feeling either by its name or its appearance.Gentle and warm lights,special decoration,sincere smile and pleasant music attracts a great number of customers,westers and esterners getting together which step by step creats a harmonic family.Here the smell of coffee reminds you of your sweet memory…

There was a beautiful yet enthralling story about “international culture”.A man from France walked past a woman on a street in China town of Jungian District one fine day,only to be bewitched by her impressive oriental tast.After fruitless amounts of time looking for this mysterious woman,he finally stopped and turned around “Excuse me,Do you have the time please?”he grinned and asked in Chinese,with his eyes filled with appreciation.The lady was woke up from meditation,she turned a bit,looking up to answer “Sorry,I forgot to take my watch with me today.”With the help of the unique,special oriental feeling in his memory (refering to the perfume she wore),he at last found her in a sea of people.After a couple of years,Just walk out of the room and take a deep breath in the breeze,recall all he has been through in the past and smile.

“Miss,Are you all right?”a vague voice came to me.I tried to open my eyes, straightening my back,stretching my hands,totally woke up now.Then I realized that a gentleman with a nice smile was standing next to me.While all the people dinning in this café a moment ago disappeared.Immediately I checked up on my watch.”oh,No,it is nearly 11 pm.”I all at a suddent was wide-awake from my snap.The man who was the superisor of the Inn gently asked again”Miss,Are you OK?It is time for us to close the door now.”Fairly embarrassed,I hurrily left for my nearby hotel to prepare for tomorrow’s meeting.

More Shanghai Travel Reviews
1. My observations INCOGNITO777 Jun 15, 2007 04:06
2. Seeing Shanghai LEMONCACTUS from CN Mar 29, 2007 00:03
3. Stories in the subway station ANTICUTI from AU Dec 13, 2006 16:12
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.