Very Badly Planned Expo meant only for the locals.

Written by Mr. STANLEY Oct 7, 2010 06:04
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

I think this Expo is more suitable for the Chinese locals who are mostly non-travelled and they don't mind what was provided, without complaints and just follow orders.

As a tourist, I find this Expo a failure, at least they could easily planned it better, for instance, many queues are not necessary. Many people who queued for a long time in just to find that it was not crowded inside. Wonder what is the reason for controlling. Some Pavilions have no queue yet you need to walk a few minutes which is unnecessay.

The most beautiful park of the Expo park together with 4 Chinese buildings, including the Chinese Pavilion will be permanent and open to public one month after the end of the Expo. For this reason, they should restrict Chinese with Shanghai address from visiting or allow only foreigners or non-Shanghainese priority for the reservation tickets.

I spoke to some foreign workers representing the foreign Pavillions and they also felt that the whole arrangement has been very poor and unfair to foreign participants, especially the European ones.

Better avoid it if you don't read Chinese. I look forward to the next one to be held in Milan.

More Shanghai Travel Reviews
1. Expo for Handicapped STEVE P. J. from NZ Jul 23, 2010 01:24
2. recent visit to EXPO GAURI KULKARNI from India Jun 22, 2010 03:40
3. Taking Kids to Shanghai Expo LIZ CHEN from Canada Jun 21, 2010 21:12
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.