Jiuzhaigou

Written by Oct 23, 2005 07:10
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Jiuzhaigou 09/28/05

It's strongly recommended to spend couple days at Jiuzhaigou, at least. You're probably able to cover every single site within a day, but you definitely can't spend much time at each site.

I was in rush walking, chasing buses, and shooting photos. Those incredibly fascinating views are much more worth it than just to be photo shot. It's nice to just sit still, slowly look at the views, and live with them for a while.

Once you get there and buy tickets, you can hop on the buses provided by the park officers to explore around the park.

For those of you who can't speak the language, be there on your owns, and don't have much time, try to learn basic Chinese you nescessarily need to ask people for directions. Otherwise, you'll end up taking wrong buses that don't take you to where you plan to go.

For those of you who plan to spend many days at the park, slowly enjoy the scenes, take any buses you like, and stop by every single site then.

Good luck, all.

Almond

More Jiuzhaigou Travel Reviews
1. 10 hours on the bus from Chengdu-Jiuzhaigou, 09/27/05 ALMOND Oct 23, 2005 05:10
2. <A> The JOURNEY to JIUZHAIGOU JABAROOTOO from CN Sep 15, 2005 12:09
3. My trip to Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong ANGEL Apr 26, 2004 16:04
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.