Travel note of Mt. Huang黄山游记

Written by Sep 27, 2007 03:08
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Travel note of Mt. Huang黄山游记

This is a nice early autumn. Take my kitbag again, set foot on the country road alone, keep away from the noisy city, cast aside all life annoyance, return to nature ---My home

It isn’t the first time for me to visit Mt. Huang, but the impression of the first time just likes the exposure films in camera, almost…nothing left. This time, before setting out, I have made a study of Mt. Huang and think that this trip would be under expectation. in fact, this’s not so…

Beginning with 5 hours’s hardy climb, but without any loneliness. People warmly greet each other warmly in spite of knowing or not. The interpersonal relationship comes to be so harmonious in the nature. Sometimes mountain workers pass by us bearing round 50kgs loads and stepping on ‘Z’ step which is said that the climber would feel more steady and easy. The picturesque scenery and cheerful voices submerse all sweat and tire.

The strange pines,absurd stones, sea of clouds and hot springs are the four wonders of Mt. Huangshan.
Huangshan pines are seen in every corner of Mt. Huangshan. You will be amazed by their vitality and strength. The seeds fall into the crevices where they take root and grow with great vigor. The uneven terrain prevents the pines from growing upright. Instead they become crooked and even downward. Another feature of Huangshan pines is that many trees grow branches on one side only. The pines grow very slowly due to the poor soil and climatic conditions. A tree less than 3 meters (9.84feet) high may have grown for over one hundred years or even several hundred years. The root of a pine is several times or several dozens times longer than the trunk, therefore Huangshan pines stand firmly with dignity, withstanding wind and rain.

Mt. Huangshan is home to clouds and mists. The Sea of Clouds has a fairy tale beauty.All the colors seem more vivid in the sunshine. The clouds are forever changing, from being like a mirror when all is calm to rolling waves when the wind is strong. At sunrise or sunset, the glistening clouds assume every hue from red to purple. You cannot help marveling at this gift from the Creator!

The Magical Grand Canyon is most splendid and extremely worth to visit. The strange pines,absurd stones, sea of clouds and numerous streams compose an exciting and vigorous symphony. The green Trees and ivy mingle to form natural pavilions where you can sit and refresh yourself while enjoying the beautiful scenery with a cooling breeze to sooth you. I’m really lucky. I met Monkey King leading his fellows to loot on the way. I was so excited and outnumbered and unburden all chocolates、 beef jerky 、bread ..#@%$.. to them.:))
『Lovely and kindhearted people in Mount Huang』 Set out alone and got on the train a 22:40 on Friday. Before falling asleep, A lady chatted with me about the amazing scenery of four seasons on Mt. Huang. Her name is as beautiful as Mt. Huang---- Sea of rosy-clouds and she told me before leaving, “If you need help, feel free to call me.” On the minibus form Huangshan railway station to the Mt. gate, fortunatey I sat with a tourist guide. Cloud, his name, introduced the attractions and humanity around Mount Huang warmly, still " If you need help, feel free to call me. " before got off.

I’d thought it should be easy to book hotel as for now wasn’t Golden Week. However, after immersing in the beautiful scenery of Mount Huang in daytime,towing the tired legs in nightfall , what I heard were only
" no room ", " booked up" " no tent "

…Faint! What should I do? Go down the Mt. today?---“the cable car has closed now.” …Faint! Faint! It become darker and darker, colder and colder, the rain is heavier and heavier. The beautiful scenery of Mount Huang is melted into the dard and rain, only leave myself shivering in the mountains. " If you need help, feel free to call me. " Whether they can help me?? Ok, try…
“…I can not find the place to live on the mountain now, can you help me to book to the room?
"I will do my best to contact with one of my friends who works in the tourism administration, you do not worry …"

It’s still raining. Many tourist guides arranged for their guests to have a meal and live into hotel. At this moment, I heard several visitors quarreling with their guide at the gate of hotels about the accommodation condition. I can tell from their accent that these visitors come from Shanghai and with high sense of safeguarding the rights. The guide successfully reasoned with them with good logicality 、speechcraft and patience. Later on, I go over to him,
“Excuse me, Could you do me a favor….”
“Don’t worry. Look for a chair in the hall and have a rest. You will not overnight in outside. Believe in me.”
Following Story ……unnecessary to state.
 Wu yue is the collective name given to China's most important mountains, namely Mt. Taishan in Shandong Province, Mt. Huashan in Shaanxi Province, Mt. Hengshan in Shanxi Province, Mt. Songshan in Henan Province and Mt. Hengshan in Hunan Province. It is said that you won't want to visit any other mountains after seeing wu yue but you won't wish to see even wu yue after returning from Mt. Huangshan.

Mt. Huang travel strategy: Usually the whole Mt. Huang need at least 3 days to go through. Recommended route: D1: South Gate—(bus)--- Cloud Valley Temple(Yun Gu Si)—(Climb the mountain or cable car)--- White Goose Ridge(Bai E Ling)--- Black Tiger Pine(Hei Hu Song)--- Beginning-to Peak(Shi Xin Feng)--- Black Tiger Pine(Hei Hu Song)----live near the North Sea(Bei Hai hotel)[ or you can live in West Sea Hotel、Pai Yun Lou Hotel or rent tent ¥150~¥500]------D2:Bright Peak(Guang Ming Ding)----United Pine (Tuan Jie Song)----West Sea (Xi Hai)--- Cloud Dispersing Pavilion(Pai Yun Ting)--- Magical Grand Canyon (the another name West Sea Canyong)(Xi Hai Da Xia Gu)--- Heaven Capital Peak(Tian Du Feng)---go down Mt.----live in HanShan City---D3: East sea Canyon---lover Valley---Nine-dragon Waterfal (Jiulong Pu)---- Renzi Waterfall( Ren Zi Pu)--- Baizhang (100 zhang, over 3,00)Spring(Bai Zhang Quan)---drift

If only 2 days, travel around the main scenic spots, give up the content of D3.
Such as only 1 days, make the best use of time, cable car from head to foot, west sea Grand Canyon is must to visit. Otherwise only visit the D3 content: East sea Canyon---lover Valley---Nine-dragon Waterfal (Jiulong Pu)---- Renzi Waterfall( Ren Zi Pu)--- Baizhang (100 zhang, over 3,00)Spring(Bai Zhang Quan) ---drift

More Anhui Travel Reviews
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.