Menu
what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Mar 10, 2008 02:52
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
"I don’t want to be his maid or mom."

LOL whoa that hella hurts.

BBQQ,

Is it a problem because there is the possibility that the younger male is not yet mature as you would like him?

and do you know how compatible are the OX and Rooster of the zodiac calender?
Mar 10, 2008 03:48
  • BBQQ
"BBQQ,

Is it a problem because there is the possibility that the younger male is not yet mature as you would like him?"

Danny, I don't know. Perhaps, I might like him out of my maternity because he is too young and needs to be taken care of. Just kidding. Seriously, I won't marry a man who is very younger than me.

"and do you know how compatible are the OX and Rooster of the zodiac calender? "

Hi, Danny. I check it on a website. Here are the results:

Ox (male) plus Rooster (female): a pair of happy lovers. You feel proud of taking care of her and she enjoys your protection.

Ox (female) plus Rooster (male): a happy marriage. But he should know how to restrain himself and shouldn’t be too arrogant.

Rooster (male) plus Ox (female): perfect matches. But you should restrain yourself.

Rooster (female) plus Ox (male): a happy and perfect marriage. You can fulfill yourself in harmonious life.

Note: Don’t take it too seriously. Sometimes, it is wrong.

Mar 10, 2008 09:38
  • JABAROOTOO
Enjoying these comments

Love, respect, trust, loyalty and consideration are the cornerstones of any good relationship.

Shegotabe you've hit the nail on the head with the maid or mum syndrome.

Not sure too many manage without one or the other.
Mar 10, 2008 09:44
  • JABAROOTOO
This is my younger brother's theory which is not without it's merits - but remember it is just a theory.

A younger man should always marry older woman who trains him in the way he should behave and treat a lady.

When he is older they may marry a younger woman and train her in the way she should behave and treat her man.

Should this ever work in reality everyone w
ould be ecstatically happy in each relationship

LOL
Mar 10, 2008 21:40
  • JIMMYB
Jabarootoo, it sounds reasonable. How do other gentlemen here think of this theory?
Mar 10, 2008 21:47
  • RITA
>>what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?

Well, it depends on how much younger. Personally, I prefer a man that is older than me...
Mar 11, 2008 02:36
Jabarootoo, it sounds reasonable. How do other gentlemen here think of this theory?

Speaking for myself , I think it would be wrong to treat the older woman in this way, when I dated the older lady I learnt a lot from her but at the end of the relationship she wasn't hurt, I was the one who was dumped!
When you marry it should be with intention of being together for the rest of your life, yes I know it doesn't always work that way as I found out for myself but at least I wasn't put off.
Alan
Mar 11, 2008 11:21
  • JCNILE123
It all boils down to what you like or wants as an individual.

I you do not care about been seen with an old wrinkle lady/man so be it.

I personally do not thing I want to marry an older woman, nor do I want a twenty-year-old girl.

It goes for a fat and older man too,

I notice this couple of a Chinese woman and a western man in Guangzhou, I was at a restaurant with my girl friend, across the table there was this couple and two tables next four Chinese teen boys,

I notice the Chinese boys laughing and pointing at the couple, I ask my G/F about it, they were making fun of the Chinese woman, and I ask my G/F why? The reason was that the man was old and fat.

I can tell you she was very uncomfortable of the moment, I was sorry to see her demeanor.

Mar 11, 2008 11:44
  • CARLOS
Jabarootoo, I sure hope this theory is good. I was trained twice (LOL) and now all is different. Maybe it all will be fine in future. Maybe I have learnt my lesson and maybe I can share my knowledge ;-)

Carlos
Mar 11, 2008 20:03
  • JIMMYB
"Well, it depends on how much younger. Personally, I prefer a man that is older than me... "

Rita, I notice that many girls have the same idea with you. I am a little bit confused. Why do so many girls prefer to marry men who are older than them? What is your age criterion for your future husband, two, five or ten years older than you?
Page 3 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code