Menu
what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Mar 15, 2008 01:02
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
I definitely agree with SHESGOTTOBE.
Mar 16, 2008 12:11
GUEST77135 Hi Destruckdoz,

This is GUEST02198 now its gonna change. Well from my last post, she is 26 years do you think that she is too young to get married to a elder guy .. well whatever.. this thread has boosted my confidence I will put my best efforts to make her feel that this is no way in-correct.

Thanks everyone !
Apr 3, 2008 16:16
GUESTMARY hey, i am a girl (19 years old) and i am dating a guy who is 12 years older than me .He said that this is not a problem and that his father is 10 years older than his mother and he said that they never had a problem about age .So what do u think?
Apr 5, 2008 04:34
  • JIMMYB
GUESTMARY, our opinions are not important. You have the final say on this matter, to marry him or not. Just think about it carefully.
Apr 8, 2008 16:28
GUESTJ.LOL Well I don't know how I got to this page,,but google brought me here. It really nice to read diferent points of views from different cultures, I am mexican american. I am 32yrs and I have dated boys who are 22 and 27. And I don't think those relationships went anywhere, it was a waist of time for me. At my age I shouldn't be waisting anymore time playing games with kids of those ages. I am not thinking about dating a man who is 12yrs older than me,,but I am really nervous, I never have dated anybody that much older than me. I will have to live and learn to find out if it was a smart choice! Wish me luck!
Apr 9, 2008 03:07
  • JUNELI
so tired to love a boy younger than you.
if you marry him, that will seems like you have a baby~~
Apr 9, 2008 21:08
  • BBQQ
"so tired to love a boy younger than you.
if you marry him, that will seems like you have a baby~~"

JUNELI, who will you marry, a guy who is older than you or at the same age? Do you want to have a Dad like husband? Just kidding!

May 16, 2008 10:13
GUESTJENNY WHY CAN'T A GIRL MARRY A GUY WHO IS YOUNGER THAN HER.2 OR 3 YEARS YOUNGER IS ACCEPTABLE IN MY POINT OF VIEW
Jun 2, 2008 11:57
GUEST31165 I think he should have listen to his heart. I mean he loves that girl and vice-versa. If he is 100% sure that he will be happy with that girl throughout his life, he must marry him, because his parents may live 1 decade and then will die, leaving him alone but as for the girl it is a relationship of a lifetime!
Jun 25, 2008 21:09
GUESTSUZHOU I'm 44 years old laowai, and I want to marry a 24 year old Chinese girl from Suzhou. Is this acceptable in China?
Page 5 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code