Menu
what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Jan 2, 2009 08:24
GUEST23796 i'm a girl of 27 and love a boy of twenty... this is a love relationship that is working since 4 years... however our parents do not agree... and this is really hurting us...
Jan 4, 2009 20:05
  • JIMMYB
GUEST23796,

Your parents just think about this for your sake. If have thought about your relationship seriously and still want to maintain it, you should work hard to get your parents' approval.
Jan 14, 2009 13:48
GUEST35812 Hi im in love with a women who is elder than me for 10 yrs, we are in a strong relation and i like to know whether our marriage will be against the law or not ! i'm an indian ! please help me guys !
Jan 19, 2009 06:25
GUEST12788
this young man [32] is from LAGOS-NIGERIA.
he's in love with a young lady [37], who is also a NIGERIAN.

they've agreed to marry each other come MAY, 2009.

the lady expressed a measure of fears concerning the age-gap
but the young man was able to convince her- reassuringly.

object lesson: one can choose to marry whoever one falls in love
with- with no regard to age; age is a cage.

what matters most is LOVE; and with love comes understanding,
sacrifice, faithfulness, self-control, humility, trust and care. for a man,
you must be ready to face the challenges of marrying an older lady which
involves her possible physical frailty, low libido, painful sexual intercourse,
possible disadvantage at childbirth [or, none at all].

not to be overlooked is: societal disdain for a woman marrying a younger man- especially one 5 or more years younger than her. as a man, you must strong and reasonable to stand up for her. you must be able to withstand the mockery, ridicule of your peers who may flaunt their relatively younger wives- it's something you must constantly be ready to stand up and fight for...

no one said it's gonna be easy!
Jan 26, 2009 17:07
GUEST05130 I am in love with a guy younger to me 5yrs we are inrelationship since 9 months and we both work in a same company i am truely in love with him and i think he also love me but i am afraid about the age gap. And the main thing is i am a indian an he is a srilankan so i dont know how this is going to work . please give some suggestions
Jan 27, 2009 09:33
GUEST10866 Hi, I'm a guy of 20 and I'm in love with a girl who is only 8 days older than me.
She says she likes me but that I'm way too young and that her parents would never aprove.
She's from China and I'm from Spain, but I was planning to meet her this Summer and to even learn Chinese!
Now that she's told me this I don't know what to do anymore! :(
There are many things that I'm willing to do for her, and she knows that I care about her very much,
but it seems I'm just too young. How could I prove to her that I'm just as mature as an older man?
How to convince her?

Please help me.
Jan 30, 2009 03:27
GUEST27001 i think it is not at all problem to marry a older woman . if there is an understanding between two and they think they will live their life. as they are mature enough to think what is good for them I m in love with a guy who is 6 yrs younger to me . and he think i m perfect for him as he doesn't like woman who is not mature
Feb 23, 2009 13:22
GUEST21798 my mother and her husban were 20 years apart he died 4 years ago she was 73 he was 53 . married for 20 years.Now I am seeing a woman 22 years yonger I am 48 she is 26.I have dated woman my age but have nothing in comming . We have so mutch fun. Will it last time will tell.
Feb 24, 2009 03:40
GUESTOO A 23 year old female university student showed me how to enjoy sex when i was 19... in her room for about 6 months. Since then, i have preferred 'older women' say 30 somethings - they know a thing or two that younger babes don't.
Mar 11, 2009 22:05
GUESTEXAS
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTLAD

GUESTSUZHOU,

Dude that is totally wrong, I thought my uncle was sick for marrying a Chinese woman who was 17 years younger than him but man you take the cake.

guestlad speaks with fork tongue, knows zilch about life; why the hell is it totally wrong prissy boy?
Page 8 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code