Menu
what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Mar 11, 2009 22:18
GUEST1314
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST23796

i'm a girl of 27 and love a boy of twenty... this is a love relationship that is working since 4 years... however our parents do not agree... and this is really hurting us...

i feel the pain you are going through, i really do. i myself have fallen so much in love with a lovely chinese woman who is 35 years old (i'm 22yrs overseas-born chinese). she has a teen daughter from an earlier marriage but we have been meeting secretly every week for over 1 year already; each time we part, i miss her loving so much. i know this love has no future but i don't ever want to stop seeing her....
Mar 12, 2009 04:45
GUEST13192 Marrying someone you love is what matters...is society making your marriage work? Common, live your life and be happy that you have met your love...
Mar 15, 2009 21:06
GUESTARIANA ...
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERYL

One of my relative fell in love with a girl who is nearly two years elder than him, and they love each other very much. However, they separated several days ago after over two years love, because my relative's parent thinks that the girl is much elder than their son.

What about your opinions?

Not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 25, 2009 22:29
GUEST11935 im in love with boy who is 4 months younger than me wat to do is it right
Mar 26, 2009 12:21
  • WANHU
Age difference is just a matter of who's born earlier. Love needs sacrifice. If one can't sacrifice such a trivial matter over an age difference, then probably better not talk about love (apologise for thinking out aloud).
Wan
Apr 2, 2009 22:21
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Age difference is just a matter of who's born earlier. Love needs sacrifice. If one can't sacrifice such a trivial matter over an age difference, then probably better not talk about love (apologise for thinking out aloud).Wan

Wan, I agree with you that love needs sacrifice. However, sacrifice doesn't mean you should marry sb who can be your father. The key is whether if yo love him. If you love him, age difference is no problem to you. If not, you needn't sacrifice anything.
Apr 7, 2009 03:46
GUEST56253 hi whats wrong with that. i dont underestand
Apr 7, 2009 03:52
GUEST56253 sb is in love with me,im 2 years older than him & its not problematic.i think it depends on charecters

i think it depends on charectors
Apr 7, 2009 04:07
GUEST56253 nobody is online?
Apr 15, 2009 01:38
GUESTSHIVAM this is shivam ,nd acc to me they have to marry with each othr,bcoz age does not matters,,only self understanding,cooperation,,compromises matters,,and i think that their parents allow them to marry,and give them their full cooperation,so that they enjoy their life well,and they enjoy the lot plz
Page 9 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code