Menu
How similar are Chinese, Korean, Japanese?
Jul 21, 2011 03:36
  • JING86
China, Korea, Japan SHARE A common history that's for sure!! CHina has made the most influence in both Korea and Japan both relgiously and culturally. Confucism in Korea is an example, Kanji in Japan as an example all of which stems from the Chinese influence in both coutnreis.

Now i just wish people form these three countreis would just get along. lol.
Jul 21, 2011 15:28
  • LOVENPEACE
KING SINGH
"RECOGNIZE ALL HUMAN AS ONE RACE". '
LOVE, PEACE, FREEDOM AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.
EVERY THING IS INTER-CONNECTED,INTER-RELATED AND
INTERDEPENDENT.
YOU ARE A PART OF UNIVERSAL MIND AND BODY-CREATOR.
SINGH FOR UNIVERSAL PEACE.
yahoo.com|kingosingh
Sep 20, 2011 17:37
GUEST68128 Chinese and Koreans are the same. Period.
Oct 14, 2011 08:07
GUEST56126
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST68128

Chinese and Koreans are the same. Period.

Hardly.

Saying this is like saying that French and Germans are the same.
Dec 13, 2011 15:22
GUEST20617 It is basically just like British to French and French to German. They look alike, but show very different characteristic in terms of language, custom, and even food.

Anyway, in this time of globalization, I dion't think it is necessary to distinguish one race from another, peaceful coexistance is the most important issue people should deal with.
Feb 17, 2012 09:29
GUEST18498 Why chinese like to say they are the same as koreans or japanese? Just curious why they want to be others who say they are not chinese.
Feb 17, 2012 21:48
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18498

Why chinese like to say they are the same as koreans or japanese? Just curious why they want to be others who say they are not chinese.

Asian people have similar appearances. Sometimes, it is difficult to tell who they are from.

I am a Chinese and I will never admit that I am the same as Koreans or Japanese.
Mar 7, 2012 10:04
  • VANESSAZHONG
Yes, me too. Before I worked as a guide, it was really difficuilt to me to distinguish the Japanese and Chinese at the first sight. But now, when one person appear, without saying a word, I will tell you where does he come from at once. It's really quite different, from their face appearance, dress, makeup and so on. Korean is a little hard to me as many Chinese girls like dressing like a Korean.
Last edited by VANESSAZHONG: Mar 7, 2012 10:05
Mar 13, 2012 03:55
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG View Post

Yes, me too. Before I worked as a guide, it was really difficuilt to me to distinguish the Japanese and Chinese at the first sight. But now, when one person appear, without saying a word, I will tell you where does he come from at once. It's really quite different, from their face appearance, dress, makeup and so on. Korean is a little hard to me ...

Wow, you can be a fortune teller, haha. I haven't contacted as many people as you do. So it is difficult for me to figure out where they are from at first sight. Teach me, Vanessa.
Mar 14, 2012 10:40
  • VANESSAZHONG
You could accumulate your experience in daily life. Try to find out the differences, especially their dressing, appearance, body language and so on. Now it gradually become to my instinct.
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How similar are Chinese, Korean, Japanese?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code