Menu
cheating in Shanghai
Jun 24, 2012 11:20
  • WANHU
I always advise to myself not to solicit something illicit, Lonely. It's just we want to share and know the traps so that others won't be cheated. I have had the experience of bringing some friends to the Academy of Blind Massage in Dongmen. They are not like before, they scrambled for tips rather than completing their 2-hr body massage.
Wan
Jun 24, 2012 11:26
  • WANHU
What I observe, the masseuse would come to the room, and punched the intercom then he would go out for 5-10 minutes or so (maybe to wait for the customer to change robe?) and then came back. He would start to put the bed cover, towel, etc thus wasting another 5 minutes or so. He would stop 10-15 minutes early, resting (probably to stall time) then punched the intercom.
Wan
Jun 25, 2012 23:15
Wan,

The blind massage I tried is formal and professional. The masage parlor is opened by a couple. There are two workers, the couple. What's more, the massage parlor is very small, probably about 20 square meters.

The couple doesn't ask for tips but their service is good.
Jun 26, 2012 22:07
  • WANHU
I used to go to one massage centre, as recommended by one of the Malaysian officers of the Consulate General of Malaysia in Guangzhou in 2006. The place is not far from the People's Provincial Hospital (near martyrs' Park Metro Station), the cost was quite high, RMB90 per hour. Last year I went there, the parlour was no longer there.
Wan
Jun 27, 2012 01:15
Wan,

Is it a qualified blind massage center? If not, it must be shut down for a reason. Otherwise, the boss didn't run the massage center very well and it went bankrupt.
Jul 3, 2012 13:23
  • WANHU
The workers are professional doctors (yisheng).
Wan
Jul 4, 2012 22:09
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

The workers are professional doctors (yisheng).
Wan

The blind massage place I went to do not have professional doctors. That couple just learnt blind massage somewhere and opened this small parlor. Although the are not pro doctors but their massage skills are very excellent. I have seen many people who have been there many times.
Oct 15, 2012 07:40
GUEST99149 I think Chinese Govt. should do something on this otherwise no tourist will return China.
Oct 21, 2012 16:29
  • WANHU
Cheating is wrong. We find cheaters not only in China. For good massage and other health treatments, there are abundant of private hospitals and clinics that offer TCM as a complimentary to the modern ones by the Western standards.
Wan
Oct 22, 2012 01:22
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Cheating is wrong. We find cheaters not only in China. For good massage and other health treatments, there are abundant of private hospitals and clinics that offer TCM as a complimentary to the modern ones by the Western standards.
Wan

Correct! I do not if there are some people who seek 'sex exchange' in the massage centers or bars. If they do, they should understand that they may get caught or cheated.
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: cheating in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code