Menu
cheating in Shanghai
Aug 28, 2011 10:01
guest88162
Today i got cheated in Ninjang Road by bloody gangsters. actually i went for massage and after getting in to the location i suspected something unsual. then i started wearing my shoe and leave the place, the group or gangsters came inside the room and told me that i have to pay 16500 RMB for the hotel stay and drinks. I was shocked as i did nothing there. when i told that i dont have that much money then they said that i can pay thru credit card. when i was hesitating they took my wallet and took 3 credit cards. one card successfully cleared 16500 RMB and they left me. when i was leaving i noticed that there are many foreigners sitting there and some are even chinese nationality.

As i have signed the transaction my bank said that they cannot do anything with this.

I left with cheated heart and then was asking persons for police station near by. No one can understand simple english. I found one police man there and approached him and told my problem. Though he did not understand the story but he understood that i have been cheated. he took me to the near by police statio n but before reaching the gangster group approached me for compromise. In the police station the officers saying that why i have to file the case when they ready to pay you back? I was shocked to see this? A police officer suppose to take care of public doing like this? I left the police station with heavy heart? This is life in China.
Aug 29, 2011 03:31
GUEST59990 You were Shanghai`ed
Aug 29, 2011 21:04
  • BBQQ
Lesson: DON'T go to the massage places for your sake. If you really want to enjoy the massage service, I suggest you take blind massage. It's good and there is no hidden traps or sex service.
May 1, 2012 02:16
GUEST16554 Hi.. I also got cheated same way..I already given the compliant but no response.. how to take it further...
May 1, 2012 08:05
  • WANHU
It's good to share this mishap.
Wan
May 22, 2012 15:41
GUEST11034 I had same experience ....too bad china...
Jun 8, 2012 05:03
GUEST95120 Same thing happened to me!

I went for massage and paid 230 RMB. Later on a group of gnagsters came and forced open my wallet. They wanted all my money. I said I need money to go back home. then they wanted 30000 RMB on my credit card. I pretended to negotiate and they agreed at 20000 RMB. AFter trying coupleof times my amex credit card worked. They were very happy and started jumping around. I made sure I got out of that place safely and securely. Once I reached my hotel, I informed my credit card provider that somebody has stolen my credit card. Then I cancelled my credit card and declared the charges as fraud and got a new credit card!

Suckers....they were trying to mess around with me...showed them my finger!!:-)
Jun 10, 2012 01:42
  • WANHU
I don't really know, is it good to mention the names of the parlour(s) so that others may take note?
Wan
Jun 20, 2012 21:32
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I don't really know, is it good to mention the names of the parlour(s) so that others may take note?
Wan

Yes, why not tell us the name of that massage center or parlour? Sometimes, some people try to enjoy 'extra service' except massage.
Jun 21, 2012 01:07
  • WANHU
That's the general idea, Lonely.
Wan
Jun 24, 2012 03:48
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

That's the general idea, Lonely.
Wan

Hehe, if you want to have a real massage, try blind massage. If you want to seek for extra service, you will be scammed and learn a good lesson.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: cheating in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code