- Points: 250
- Date of Birth:
- Zip Code:
- Member Since:
Mar 30, 2004 00:00
- Last Login:
Apr 12, 2005 13:31
- All Posts Forum Postings by Anna (116)
- How much would it approximately be to trek from Lijiang to Tibet?
| Travel Q&A | Apr 7, 2004 16:05
- RE:advice for december
| Travel Q&A | Dec 1, 2004 11:23
- RE:jiuzhaiguo in december ????
| Travel Q&A | Dec 1, 2004 11:21
- Travel Tips by Anna (1)
- Bargaining is very necessary!! | Shanghai | Oct 28, 2004 11:06
In any city, if you take long-distance car ride, for example, from the airport to downtown, you'd better negotiate an ideal and fixed price with the driver. Please do not believe the number on the counter, because you never know whether the driver detour or not. Of course most of them is firendly and honest. Bargaining before taking is smart!
- Travel Journals by Anna (0)
- Photo Albums by Anna (1)
Apr 29, 2004 11:00
- Videos & Music by Anna (0)
- Travel Q & A by ANNA (0)