MAY001's Travel Journals (7)

Page 1 of 1          < Previous Next > Page:

Wuhan
September 26, 2006 - September 26, 2006

Wuhan is a large city combined with three districts. East Lake is the most beautiful place of Wuhan. I also wandering along the Yangtze River bank and enjoy the flavor of river.

Chongqing
September 22, 2006 - September 23, 2006

Chongqing is hot, crowded and somewhat tattered. It's not a big city at all. It still needs more construction and management.

Jiangxi
June 2, 2006 - June 10, 2006

My husband and I visited Nanchang, Mount Lushan and Mount Jinggang during these hot days. Nanchang was so hot! I just felt that Nanchang was burning. Lushan is nice and our trip to Mt. Jinggang was a little boring. Anyway, package tours is always boring.

Xian
April 1, 2006 - April 1, 2006

A whole day in Taiping National Forest Park, which is a part of the Qin Ling Range. It's so nice to see the waterfalls and frozen pond in the park especially some of us were wearing T-shirts!!

Shaanxi
February 18, 2006 - February 18, 2006

I've spend my Saturday at Yuhua Palace, which is about 100 km north of Xi'an. The palace is holding an ice sculpture festival and most of the sculptures are fabulous! Even the waterfall has been frozen! Besides, there is a temple hanging on the hill. One have to climb to the mountainside to enter the caves. The caves are just halls enshrining Buddha and immortals.

Jiangsu
July 10, 2003 - July 20, 2005

Having been a teacher in Zhenjiang for two years, I've learnt a lot. And also travelled a lot. The most famous attraction must be Jin Mountain which allures many visitors both because of the famous tale about the White Snake and also the Buddhist atmosphere there. It really worth a visit, for the temple is indeed very grand.

Shanghai
May 4, 2005 - May 5, 2005

I've been to shanghai for so many times and this time is much more memorable! I met husbands of my friends! Jesus, they are so nice guys!~
Page 1 of 1          < Previous Next > Page: