Trip to Nanjing

Written by Aug 28, 2009 18:56
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Nanjing Experience

I was in China last November for the World Urban Forum 4 and was amazed by the high level of organisation for the Conference in particular and the environment in general.

Most beautiful was the way Nanjing residents who welcomed us with both open hands. It was great trip that i decided that i would visit China again. Truely,i like to compare China to Nigeria in many ways but each time i try to do i get more headache.This is because my goverment have failed to utilise its own opportunity like China did. Opening up to the world and holding their own destiny in their hands. I admired the night life in Nanjing and Beijing. Every day is like a Holiday in Nanjing. Beijing is beyond description. Crime is quite minimal and curruption could end you your life if convicted. I am impressed with China and hope my country will take a cue from this country
I want to encourage Nigerians who are in China to learn from these people and not abuse the previledges that they have been offered. To keep away from crime and live decently. China is quite affordable and the country has overtaken Europe and America for anyone who cares to believe.
I will be visiting Wuhan and some other cities this October. I am also thinking of the possibilities of doing my Phd in China. China is great and lovely and i do hope Nigeria will partner more with Asia for rapid development.

Ikechi

More Nanjing Travel Reviews
1. Soaking up History: Zhongshan National Park LEMONCACTUS from CN May 7, 2008 01:45
2. Rare find: Librairie Avant-Garde REDBEANGIRL from AU Jun 9, 2006 02:06
3. Three Stories in Nanjing MISHEN from NZ Jan 30, 2006 08:01
Comments (1)

Feb 15, 2010 05:59 Reply

YIN_88 said:

thanks 4 ur appreciation 4 nanjing

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.