One month in Shenzhen

Written by Jan 22, 2010 14:16
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Daily Life in Luohu

Shenzhen Children World

My wife has a small condo in the Luohu District which was just north from the heart of the city. Luohu Station has the biggest checkpoint from Hong Kong and is home to the largest downtown area in the city. We stayed in a "newer" development to the northwest of Honghu Park, which was about an hour walk from the station or 15 minute taxi ride.

Walking out the front door of the building is like being thrust into a busy urban landscape with buses and taxis and street vendors. There is a supermarket right across the street as well as a 7-11 next door so it is a very convenient location. They are building a subway that will reach the neighborhood sometime this year and it will then make it even more convenient.

More Shenzhen Travel Reviews
1. Shenzhen One Day Trip HELPER from Canada Dec 28, 2009 03:17
2. <A> CHINA ON THE WORLD MAP: VISITING THE CHARISMATIC SHENZEN BRIJKAPOOR from IN Feb 13, 2008 00:03
3. <A> The Longest First Night in China IAMBAYA Oct 27, 2006 08:10
Comments (2)

Feb 4, 2011 09:41 Reply

CHINALISI said:

i know there is a children park near by sungang road.

bu ji road is not far away of luohu distict,you may take taxi to the park. but i think there is nothing special for child. most of park is similar in china.

Jun 9, 2010 00:12 Reply

LINA3011 said:

Hello!! At sz chnidren world near lo hu?? How can i going there?? We can start at Lo hu. but my home at bu ji road.

Thank you.
Lina
oasina@hotmail.com

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.