One day tour of Xi'an

Written by Ms. JONES May 3, 2013 14:23
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

We booked our one day tour of Xi'an through the website which proved to be quiet an easy process, both Celina & Wendy were prompt with their responses to my queries.
Our tour guide Betty phoned me on our way from the airport to confirm our pick up time, she also spoke with our taxi driver to confirm the location of our hotel as he didn't know where it was. We were so very glad she called.
Betty met us with the driver in the hotel reception the following morning at the agreed time and proceeded to take us on the most amazing journey. Our driver & van were very good and Betty was exceptional. She has excellent english and she was so enthusiastic in deliving the history of Xi'an & the Wild Goose Pergoda, Terracotta Warriors & City Wall.
We had an absolutely fantasic day with Betty, it was like walking around all day with an old friend. We would highly recommend Travelchinaguide.com and especially Betty.
When our tour was over we asked her to recommend a restaurant for dinner, she showed us to a dumpling banquet restaurant in the city centre, it was absolutely amazing!
We cannot recommend Betty enough for a fantastic day out in Xi'an.
Thanks again
Dave & Claire (Panda) - Ireland

More Xian Travel Reviews
1. Xian at Night SMILINGLEE Aug 15, 2012 03:01
2. Spending a week in Xian! LEE from Malaysia Aug 13, 2012 20:11
3. Vintage Sidecar motorbike ride in the countryside around Xi'an TUDOU from China Apr 24, 2012 21:00
Comments (1)

May 16, 2013 12:35 Reply

Ms.DEBBIE from usa said:

I am going to Hong Kong in the next two weeks and am trying to make a final hotel decision between the Holiday Inn Soho in Hong Kong or the Marriott Courtyard on Connaught. Any comments on which one would be a better location and stay. The Marriott Courtyard is more economical but I am worried about the location from Airport Express and Subway. Your comments

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.