Swagat Indian Restaurant in Guanghualu Soho

Written by Mr. STEVEN Mar 15, 2014 05:24
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Hello friends,
Yesterday i have been to a Indian restaurant in Guanghualu Soho,name Swagat Indian Restaurant with my friends. The experience of indian food is not new for me,but from enter into the restaurant upto end is new experience for me. The manager of the restaurant welcome us opening the door with nice smile. Then he took us to our table,another chinese waiter come and give us the menu with smile,after few while manager come took our order with suggession. Nice environment,and soft indian music. Then the food come,the waiter served our tandoori chicken, then the manager come and serves us mint sauce and tell us to eat with chicken. Oh is great feeling tandoori chicken with Indian Beer. Then our main cource come,that also serve by the waiter, lamb rogan josh,palak paneer,chicken tikka masala with naan. The food is very tasty is like very high class restaurant food. After sometime manager comes and asked how is the food,anything else need. We like the service and ofcourse the food. After we finished food head chef come and chat with us for few minute. Also he asked about the food. Nice chef very handsome. All the chef from india and all the spices come from india. Atlast when we going to pay is very reasonable price. I will be there again with my friends and i will suggest my our friends about this restaurant.

More Beijing Travel Reviews
1. Don't take rickshaws at north gate of Forbidden city JOHN from Slovakia Nov 12, 2013 08:47
2. Beware Beijing Li Heng Tang Tour and Buy Goods Store TRAVELPRO from USA Oct 24, 2013 00:43
3. Forbidden city SANISHA from England Sep 22, 2013 13:27
Comments (2)

Jun 25, 2014 01:10 Reply

Mr.IAN WOOD from Australia said:

Hi,
During my recent visit to China I went to this place. Great Indian food and has good range of dishes. Always great eating! Love the Lamb Korma and the Samosas. A really great local Indian restaurant that I can take my friends to while I am on a visit. The staff is friendly and polite. Keep up the good work guys!
Cheers
IW

May 26, 2014 01:43 Reply

Mr.NAGAR from India said:

I will also like to go and taste the same.

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.