Menu

Changchun Travel Reviews

Jan 25, 2007 12:01

Since its inception in 1997, the themes Friendship, Peace and Spring continue to flourish at the Changchun World Sculpture Park, as 47 sculptures by 48 sculptors from 45 different countries are unveiled.
On 3 September 2006, sculptors and ambassadors from around the globe, gathered under ... Details

• Views: 13386
  • Compliments: 3
  • Responses: 0
Sep 19, 2006 06:09

Actually, sculpture might not be the first thing that comes into your mind when you think of China, but it belies the fact that China has a rich sculptural heritage dating back over 7000 years. Of course, China’s rich cultural traditions are a part of its enduring mystique and popularity throughout ... Details

• Views: 10144
  • Compliments: 0
  • Responses: 1
Feb 13, 2006 01:02

It was a classic situation - I was called upon by a friend to represent his business - an English school - as an educational consultant during an expositional fair in Changchun city. I didn't know anything about his school, and I had no idea what would be required of me, but the free plane ticket would ... Details

• Views: 7014
  • Responses: 0
Nov 10, 2005 12:11

I never thought I'd say it – I just love those taxi drivers. Standing outside the train station, they're waiting to pounce on you as soon as you get out of the gate, they'll do anything to try to convince you to get in their cab, and owing to their persistence, they're one of travel's greatest ... Details

• Views: 6029
  • Responses: 2