Travel Tips to Hong Kong-Macau Travel

Written by Feb 10, 2010 19:28
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

If you join a 5 days Hong Kong-Macau Tour less than 1,700 RMB; please don’t be happy early. You will be led by the tour guides to visit about 8 stores, most of which are jewelry shops, famous branded watch shops, department stores and stores to sell special local products. You have to stay at each store for about 1.5 hours. At every scenic spot, the guide only gives you 30 minutes for you to take photos, then take you to the next scenic spot quickly, you can’t visit the scenic spots leisurely. Within one day and a half, you have to visit A-Ma Temple, Ruins of St. Paul’s, Ocean Park, Victoria Peak, Victoria Bay, Wong Tai Sin Temple and Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. The hotel and food the tour books for you are not as good as you imagine. The dishes are not delicious, so I often go to KFC to eat fast food. On the fourth and fifth day, it is free time and you can travel in Hong Kong freely. Please go to the airport on time on the fifth day, the tour will wait you in the airport and see you off.

Most of hotels in Hong Kong and Macau don’t provide toothpaste, toothbrush and slipper, please prepare for them before departure. Please don’t casually press the remote control of TV because some channels are charged. The food in the small refrigerator of the room is not included in the tour price; you have to pay for the food if you enjoy them. If you use the telephone to make a long distance call or a local call, you have to pay for the bill. You have to pay at least 20 RMB tip for your tour guide and driver every day.

When you go to the jewelry shops, please be careful! If the shop owner tells you that he is your fellow townsman and sells something to you at a low price, please don’t believe, he is a swindler. In fact, the gold, jewelry and works of art in his shop are not real. They buy them only at a price of 10 – 100 RMB; however, they will sell them at the price of 1,000 – 100,000 RMB.

More Hong Kong Travel Reviews
1. A Tour to Hong Kong ADA_WATSON from China Jan 13, 2010 01:41
2. Unfair trade practice in Hongkong LUCAS6280 Apr 7, 2009 09:55
3. Hong Kong's Secret Garden (It's Free!) JSUMMERS83 from CN Feb 5, 2009 10:25
Comments (1)

Feb 4, 2011 01:34 Reply

Mr.NOOR3108 said:

HI, I am Asad uj jaman Noor From BANGLADESH.i am interested to visit Hongkong .i am looking for visa invitation letter.can you arrang for me visa invitation my friend.

Feb 4, 2011 20:53
Mr.BRUCE replied:

I think you can reserve a hotel in HK, and then ask the hotel to provide you an invitation letter. Hope it works.

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.