dream and reality

Written by Nov 26, 2004 20:11
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

about Guangzhou city

I guess that those who have never visited guangzhou must have a strong longing for it and be crazy about it. Usually, before we get to a new large city, there is always an beautiful imagination on it. Right! However, we often feel disappointed and dismayed when we truly stand on the land. At least it happened on me.
Many people said Guangzhou is a "good" city. How to explain the word "good"? Having been here for about one month, I admit Guangzhou is a "good" city in some aspects. But I am sorry to say that in some aspects it is bad enough! Firstly, I can't bear the transportation, which seems to be in disorder. Compared with Xi'an city, it is rather terrible and offensive. In Xi'an, motorbikes are prohibited. However, here are so many motorbikes that the traffic is seriously obstacled. My head would be painful when I think of that. Another feeling is that there is no safty in this city. It is less civilized than Xi'an at all. What I must point out is that the city of Guangzhou is less tidy than the ancient city of Xi'an.
Continued...

More Guangzhou Travel Reviews
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.