MIRCH MASALA INDIAN RESTAURANT,BEIJING CHINA

Written by Mr. CRISH Jan 8, 2011 20:37
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Great Food' Great Service
After seeing the reviews, I reluctantly went to the restaurant (had no time to go elsewhere). The interior was nicely decorated. The Indian waiter was very cheery and recommended some dishes to us. There were about 5-6 other groups of customers already seated. It didn't take long for the food to arrive. We had the Goa fish curry and Mushroom Makhani. First time I had the fish curry but it was good. My friend and me could hardly finish our food. The portions are big. We were so full we didn't ask for dessert but the waiter gave us complimentary dessert - how nice of them, the kheer was great too. Overall, I really do love this place. I'm glad I went there regardless. Definitely worth the money.

More Beijing Travel Reviews
1. Beijing Art zone tourism handbook YI_2010 from China Oct 20, 2010 08:03
2. Be careful about motorbike-modified 'taxi' in Beijing PRINCE Oct 2, 2010 09:23
3. Choose Places to eat with a common sense approach MADDOG from United States Aug 28, 2010 19:21
Comments (1)

Oct 3, 2011 05:17 Reply

Mr.SMITH from USA said:

Masala is an Indian restaurant located on Nanluoguxiang Street , just opposite Salud bar. I stopped off here last night when in Beijing on National Holiday and was very impressed with the restaurant which offers Indian cuisine incorporating both traditional classic favourites as well as a few contemprory recipes. Inside you are welcomed to a very indian and chinese decorated and sumptuous interior with carved chinese hutong style and double height windows.
The menu is simple with extra recipe,which is away from menu. I chose a Chicken vindaloo dish for my main. While I was waiting I got a pre-starter which was very tasty. I also ordered a peshwari Naan, and although it was not on the menu, they made one up for me.
The one thing which was obvious was the service. At all times attentive and attention to detail and service is very personal.I really enjoyed the food and the ambiance here.

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.