Be careful about motorbike-modified 'taxi' in Beijing 

Written by Mr. PRINCE Oct 2, 2010 09:23
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

I am now in Beijing staying in Shatan Hotel at Shatan Houjie Dongcheng..just want to alert all tourist to be careful with motorbike-modified taxi (motorbike with covered body so that two passengers can seat behind just like in a car). This afternoon, while waiting for a taxi to Dongsi Subway station (it is about only 2.5 km from the hotel), one motobike taxi stopped in front of me insisted me to get on his 'taxi' and when i asked how much the fare, he said two and drove me like crazy to the subway station. When reaching there he suddenly closed all the window and locked the door. he asked me to pay so i gave him 2 yuan but he fiercely scolded me and insisted for 200 yuan. looking at his devil face and not to get into trouble i just gave him that amount. He is totally devil as the amount is really ridiculous.. 20 yuan is already too high. So all the fellow tourists, pls be careful with devil animal like this. I pray hard that he would die fast so that he cannot cheat other people. Pls be careful. Another thing, dont ever choose this hotel because its location is terrible. If you want to go around Beijing better to take subway or proper taxis.(some taxi drivers may try to bargain the fare but just ignore them and take other taxis coz all taxis in Beijing are metered-operated. Bye.

More Beijing Travel Reviews
1. Choose Places to eat with a common sense approach MADDOG from United States Aug 28, 2010 19:21
2. My wonderful trip in Beijing STILL2010 from Hong Kong Aug 26, 2010 22:46
3. Free Guide on Bus919 NANCYMOON from Macau Aug 18, 2010 20:35
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.