South China Tour

Written by Oct 30, 2005 16:10
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Three Exciting Places

After arriving in Guangzhou from Los Angeles , via Tokyo, I was a little tired from so much time sitting in an airplane, and cramped in a tight seat with people next to me.
My tour guide was waiting for me and we promptly went for some good food at local restaurant. It was my first ecperience with Chinese food in China. Totally different from any Chinese food I had ever tasted in the states. The next day we visited local mall which was very modern and had everything that you would find in any mall in the USA. I was impressed.
The next day we flew to Guilin and I checked in to The Waterfall Hotel. It was a 5 star hotel and could have easily been 6 star or more. Guilin is a very clean city. There is no shortage of manpower or woman power. The only place I know where the sidewalks are mopped in the morning. The traffic was spooky. I had a difficult time adjusting to it.
No hot heads as you might find in the states. Everyone just makes room for each other, even for the pedestrians who cross streets anywhere they feel like it.

to be continued:

More Guilin Travel Reviews
1. A visit to Liuzhou BSTRAEHL from US Jun 10, 2005 08:06
2. Hello Guilin ZUZU May 26, 2005 21:05
3. Li River in Guilin MURPHY from CA Apr 1, 2004 16:04
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.