How big and beautiful Beijing was.

Written by Jan 27, 2006 16:01
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

How beautiful Beijing was

Seeing Beijing for the first time was beyond my amazment. It was so big and colorful I cannot decribe it. The city in itself was a attraction. The people was so nice and smiling to meet americans I could not wait to get to my hotel and get back out into the city, to get to the sites without rest but a lot of jet lage. The color was amazing to see, the city had so much beauty and big. I found a friend that I was going to meet to help me get around and see the sites and meet the people. He first took me the a small market and got something to eat. It was great I cannot name it, I do know chicken was what I ate. Then he took me shopping and the fun began. I thought the price of things were going to be above american standards, how wrong I was. The prices were very low and the crafts that I purchased was very beauttiful from a skilled worker. I purchased some wood craving, painting, cricket holders, and other odd items all for under $100 american dollars. I was very happy, so was the gift getters. I finally got back to the hotel around 10:00 pm. and found my bed. Sleeping was no problem. I got up early the next day rested, ready for the days adventure to the Great Wall. It was just what I expected, a piece of China's history that is also huge, big and the beauty of it was something to see. I could not beleive the years it went up in, and the lenght of it. After getting back to the hotel eating, and doind all the siteseeing I could muster in one day and part of another. I had to do my job I was sent to do. It was easy working with the company and the people, it made the visit to China worth it all. I was there not for a vacation, but it turned into one, thanks to the company I work for. I did get my job done, but also I became one of afew people who got to see such a beautiful city in Beijing, and it's people. I only hope to get to go back again to see more of it next time.

More Beijing Travel Reviews
1. <A>Communist Secrets SAMARAMA Jan 22, 2006 22:01
2. Lessons in Chinese VICKYTALBOT Oct 20, 2005 16:10
3. Revisiting China VINNIE77 from US Sep 15, 2005 22:09
Comments (1)

Jan 30, 2006 04:39 Reply

ROGERINCA said:

Hey !!! it's really nice to see another American 'gush' about China the way I do all the time !! I have not been to Beijing yet, but I have made three trips to Southern China, Guangzhou and Nanning, and I have the very same feelings and impressions about the land and the people !! They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder !! I think China is the most wonderful place on the Planet outside of the USA !!! Great review !! Best wishes and enjoy your next trip even more !! Roger rogerinca

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.