The seaside in Rizhao

Written by Sep 26, 2006 04:09
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

I love ocean

I don’t know why the ocean can always bring me the excitement and peaceful mind at the same time. Just feel it’s a biggest treasure box full filled with joy, I can get something new every time when I meet it. When I was being with it, I’d like to be a greedy child who can spend the whole day just by playing the waves and sands on the beach for the whole day.
I went to Rizhao city of Shandong province alone just a few days ago. Feel so refreshed after coming back. The oceans in different places are very different from each other, but they always keep one thing in common which is being beautiful and attractive.
Still remember the story about a little boy who always keeps on picking up sea shells and throwing them back to ocean where their real home is. Their lives seems not so important to us, but means everything for themselves, yes, the little fish cares what he did, even though what he did seems kind of silly in adults’ eyes. Anyway, it’s not too bad to be an innocent kid sometimes, and experience something new.

More Shandong Travel Reviews
1. An Unconventional Route Part One - Skipping the Bohai Gulf MISHEN from NZ Sep 25, 2005 11:09
2. The Road Less Travelled DENNIS Oct 16, 2004 13:10
3. Taishan DENNIS Oct 16, 2004 13:10
Comments (1)

Sep 26, 2006 23:09 Reply

CONNY129 said:

Alice ,it is really a surprise to know that we have so many things in common , I love ocean too ,and I always dream to live in seaside , to breath the air of the sea , to touch the wave of the sea , to suck everything it can bring to me .

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.