Special place in my mind

Written by Oct 13, 2006 22:10
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Nostalgic?

As we know, there're so many great places with beautiful scenery, interesting cultures, friendly people, delicious food...in the world.
Is there any place special enough in your mind that can last for a long time in your life, or can make your heart beat much more faster when you get there or just think of it?
I'm not the kind of person who likes to travel to the same place twice, but one special place in my mind which is common to others is an exception. I have one which is Beijing.
I traveled to there during this october vacation again out of a happy story happened last October. It's kind of trip seeking for good memory, I think.
Yes, it's kind of sad to find you dream place changed when you visit there again, although maybe it has changed into a better one in others' eyes. Just feel regretful that its original taste that you had set for it disappeared in you life forever. The feeling lost in the second trip created a hole in your heart that nothing can fill it up.
But if the place just keeps calling you to visit again, will you like to accept the old place with a new viewpoint?

Hao han

I went to Beijing on the same time last year, but didn't get chance to visit the Great Wall out of my tight training schedule then. That's why my friends like to tease me that my trip to Beijing even excludes climbing the Great Wall., which also let them make a conclusion that I'm not a good guy. ('coz of an old Chinese saying goes that, “if you don't go to the Great Wall, you're not a good and brave guy”.) My reasonable excuse of responding to their teasing in the past was that, “I'm not interested in being as a good GUY, I think being as a woman is good”. Haha…
But I did climb the Great Wall this Oct. I can announce loudly that I'm a good and brave…… Woman, still! Haha…

More Beijing Travel Reviews
1. Against All Advice HELENDANGER from US Oct 12, 2006 02:10
2. Into the Fragrant Hills MISHEN from NZ Oct 2, 2006 01:10
3. Into the Fox's Den - The Silver Fox Cave MISHEN from NZ Sep 7, 2006 05:09
Comments (1)

Oct 14, 2006 04:48 Reply

XIEJIANFA said:

things we did and places we've visited will bring back nostalgic memories in our lives.To visit a place I've visited will evoke sweet memories,but in different seasons, then it will be special.The passage of time will tell.......

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.