Skiing trip

Written by Dec 13, 2006 01:12
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Everyday seems almost the same recently until I finally spared a little bit time to take another trip which was headed to Jinan, the capital city of Shandong province.
I went there for skiing, to be exactly. It's my first time try skiing, and it's really an awesome experience in my life, I bet.
At the very beginning, I couldn't even stand up still, my pants got totally wet 'coz I couldn't help falling down at that time. And my chilly ass had been saved until late night after I got back from the skiing place to downtown. To my surprise, I leant it very fast, after 2 rounds from the top of mountain to the bottom of it, I was able to ski without falling down, actually, I can only say that I can move well, even can fly since I had no idea how to control my skiing speed when I started flying on the halfway 'coz of a big bump. No skills of turning the direction forced me to use my yelling voice to scare people in front of me away. Anyway, they can understand I didn't do that on purpose, it's the fault of slippy ice floor. haha...
Sau. night was wonderful, my friend and I went to a bar named Pyramid, it has a cool band there, they played many nice and classic American music there, and the two girls who are working there as singers are great, in details, I mean, their voice.
The other day was arranged for seeing the downtown, but Jinan is quite a boring city although it's showing as a capital city, anyway, not my business, a few minutes walking plus a sightseeing in a cultural park, I could not wait to catch the earliest bus to get back. Aanyway, maybe I can put it in this way---you can tell how unattractive Jinan is, warning: only in my own opinion!

More Jinan Travel Reviews
1. The Powerful Poseurs of Shandong MISHEN from NZ Sep 21, 2005 10:09
Comments (1)

Dec 15, 2006 00:43 Reply

MAY001 said:

Yes, Jinan is not a good tourist destination. But I believe you have a good experience on skiing, right?

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.