Menu
anybody from Tianjin here?
Oct 14, 2004 14:21
  • MARCUS
I don't know the name of the area but if you say these two places to the taxi he will know what you talk about.

Peace.
Oct 15, 2004 11:12
  • MARCUS
I don't know the name of the area but if you ask the taxi driver these two names he will understand easily!

Enjoy!

P.S: let me a message if you go there maybe we can meet.
Nov 12, 2005 20:48
  • BIMENGXIONG
Here is a list of businesses geared to foreigners in tianjin:

1. Alibabas Bar: Alibabas Bar is a Lonely Planet favorite, however it has moved so it missed a listing in the new guidebook. Great international Atmoshpere and cheap Beer!
www.alibabas.tianjinguidebook.com

2. Broadies Tavern: American Owned and operated. Broadies is Tianjins only Irish Style Tavern. Great Food and Live Music, Pool tournaments and a great place to hang out and meet other expats:
www.broadiestavern.tianjinguidebook.com

3. The Pizza Box: They can take your order in English and have good pizza at resonable prices:
www.pizzabox.tianjinguidebook.com

4. Heping Market: Best foreign food market in Tianjin. They have Cheese, Bacon, Chips & Dips, Liquor, and a lot of American and European foods:
www.heping.tianjinguidebook.com

5. Good Friends Market: Cozy little foreign foods shop in Wang Ding Di area of Tianjin. Foreign and hard to find foods. Very friendly and helpful management:
www.goodfriends.tianjinguidebook.com

Good luck and welcome to Tianjin!
Dec 12, 2005 19:22
  • MAJUNLONG
Alibabas Restaurant and Backpacker/expat bar has changed locations and web addresses. The new location is detailed on their website and can be found at:

www.alibabas.tianjinguidebook.com

The management is the same, old location just had to be demolished to make room for university expansion. Hope everyone finds this helpful!
Jun 10, 2006 11:45
  • CATHYAPPLE
hi,nice to see all of you here.i am a Tianjin girl and now studying in university. please feel free in this city,coz most pp are friendly.
i would like to make friend with you if you like. i would be very happy if i can give you a hand. thankyou.
hope to hear from you,my e-mail is:
yahoo.com.cn|cathyapple9
Jun 25, 2011 08:21
GUESTROBERT I am coming to Tianjin in August to work and will need friends, dinner partners, drinking buddies etc. So if any of you are still around then I'd love to hook up with you - any of you.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: anybody from Tianjin here?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code