Menu
Shopping for Digital Cameras in Beijing
Nov 5, 2011 11:51
GUEST31194 thank you for info but need to know a street address for the camera shop maggie s
Feb 17, 2012 13:08
GUEST12363 I am planing to visit China for shoping some Electronic Goods as Camera, Laptop, Media player etc. but I dont know which city should i visit for these Electronics Item, so please sugest me..

Thanx
Murshid from India
Apr 28, 2012 18:46
GUEST11072 I find that is true with the international brands, however many of the cheaper Chinese brands don't have English documentation. That being said, recently there has been an increase in availability of English documentation and most stores will let you see the user manual before you buy the product so you can be sure you understand it. I advise you let them open the box and show you specifically what you are getting and make sure everything you are supposed to get is in it. Making returns or even warranty work after purchase is a very frustrating experience, even if you are fluent in the language. Its better to make sure what you buy before hand is defect free. True anywhere, more-so in China. I'm at the point where if the BOX has so much as a ding on it, I won't buy it. Good luck shopping!
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shopping for Digital Cameras in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code