Menu
The most romantic love movie in your mind??!!
Mar 30, 2006 11:18
  • ROGERINCA
Hey Art !! Yes I agree !!

I forgot about Somewhere in Time !! I love it and the fantastic music score too !!

By the way, I am a Pasadena/Altadena guy !!!

LOL
Mar 30, 2006 13:20
  • HFCCT
Hi Roger,

Yes, I am a neighbor of yours. I am in the Hollywood Hills.

You are right, the musical score was great. There were nothing but great pieces on the album too. I have listened to Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini countless times.

Likewise, many of the asian dramas that I have watched have tremendous music as well: Crouching Tiger's theme and all of its music, Tae Jang Geum's theme and its music and chorales... amazing.

This is a great community here. Glad I found it.

Nice to meet you one and all.

Arthur

Mar 30, 2006 18:00
  • ROGERINCA
Thank you Arthur and welcome to TCG !!!

It was also so nice to visit with you, here in our afternoon today.

As I explained, I [now] live in Northern California, exactly half-way between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe. But I grew up in the Pasadena area, and visit there often. I forgot to mention, I will fly down to L.A. in about ten days to visit my young son who lives not too far from you. Maybe the three of us could catch lunch at P.F. Chang’s !!??

You are a very kind man Arthur and I am sure most here, will welcome your intelligence and insight, with regard to any input you may provide, in this wonderful TCG forum and community.

Best wishes !!!
Mar 30, 2006 18:36
  • MAY001
Yes, Somewhere in Time!! Very very romantic and touching story. I watched it four years ago. A good movie. I found a Chinese site of this wonderful movie:
http://www.somewhereintime.cn/
Mar 30, 2006 18:52
  • PEA28COCK
Hi everyone,

tanks for your attention to my thread here.

As for most of movies you mentioned here I have seen them before. However I haven't enjoyed Somewhere in Time yet. What a pity!!
Mar 30, 2006 20:08
  • CALIFORNIA
I should buy some DVDs this weekend:-)

So pity!!!
Mar 30, 2006 20:23
  • PEA28COCK
I have to admit that Brave Heart is a great Hollywood movie. But it has a very sad ending with the William Wallace died for freedom.

I watched this movie in university. All the girls got cried at the end of the movie, including myself. :)
Mar 30, 2006 20:25
  • PEA28COCK
Hi California,

You should buy a DVD to enjoy Brave Heart.

I bet you will like it. Trust me.
Mar 30, 2006 20:27
  • CALIFORNIA
Hi,peacock,

Thx!I have seen that movie:-)It is a good one!
Mar 30, 2006 21:36
i saw the great movei BRAVEHEART 4 years ago when i was a university student. it's really touching and definately a romantic movie. i would like to watch for the third and fouth time, it's one of the greatest movie i've ever seen. i like melgibson and the female star(i just forget her name at a sudden), so charming. i suggest everyone who hasn't seen it before to find a dvd and enjoy the mighty power of love inside. btw, the music inside is wonderful.

Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The most romantic love movie in your mind??!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code